Mechman Alternators

Mechman screw me up. 2011 toyota sienna mini van problem with 240a s series voltage and amperage

It seems like I've seen more post in the past couple days bashing companies by people who have just joined than I've seen the entire time since I've joined.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

last night my car battery die on me at the traffic light again with my military customer going to the base. This time I am screw because my customer have to sit in my car for 1 hour waiting for me to get a battery jump. This morning I call to mechman and spoke with Brain trying to get help. He told me to buy the adjustable voltage booster module because I need the voltage charge at 13.8 volt for three yellow top battery. I only have one 32 inches TV, a apple mac mini, and a 16 inches laptop, cctv camera system, three internet router for different ip address, three small GPS, two mobile tracking devise and my samsung note 1 cell in my car. Running all of those I used a 5000 watts xentex pure sin wave inverter and backup the AC power with APC power supply. I use a kila watt meter to test how wattage it taking up. At max usage is 1800 watts. So Brain at mechman said he help me by driving to USPS postal to ship it priority mail. Which I spoke to USPS and they said the cheapest and fast priority flat rate from mechman area (TN) to Honolulu Hawaii (HI) cost lest than $10. Shipping time is 3 to 4 working day. So, thank you Brain for driving to the postal office and ship it ASAP. This is the third round. I hope this nightmare would end. God, I am So tired for this month. Three job, a nice wife and a wonderful 21 month baby girl.

I just read mechman post when I scroll back, this is my first alternator input into 2011 toyota sienna mini van. I use Nation Alternator 260 hp alternator for my other Chevy special order working Box van. All this time I was using only the Denso stock alternator when I bough this car. Nation Alternator last on my Chevy from 2008 and still working! I call mechman and spoke to Brain this morning. He said mechnam give me back my shipping. Now I don't if mechman give me back the $101 he said in the forum or the $68 in which the shipping cost from Hawaii to mechnam for the rite alternator. Brain told me the adjustable voltage modules mechman would send it to me as a trade for the shipping cost in which I spend for. But Brain said that because I post this in the forum, mechman just paid me back for the shipping. I just have to wait for the charge back process. Let see if that will come. He said the adjustable volt modules I have to pay $75 + shipping. That was NOT free stated by mechman. With all this BS from mechman, I just only want my battery charge. THAT IS ALL I NEED!!!!!! I should go with NATION ALTERNATOR. Adams really help me out. He tell me the true!!. In this forum may God be the wittiness between us.

Im not even sure how its anyones fault but yours that you are having issues at this point. How about turning off some of that crap until you have an alternator capable of providing what you need? You can continue to tax an underachieving electrical system and leave yourself stranded or you can stick a band aid on it for now and not be stranded. Your choice

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I cant even read the post. Reads f ed up

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

I just read mechman post when I scroll back, this is my first alternator input into 2011 toyota sienna mini van. I use Nation Alternator 260 hp alternator for my other Chevy special order working Box van. All this time I was using only the Denso stock alternator when I bough this car. Nation Alternator last on my Chevy from 2008 and still working! I call mechman and spoke to Brain this morning. He said mechnam give me back my shipping. Now I don't if mechman give me back the $101 he said in the forum or the $68 in which the shipping cost from Hawaii to mechnam for the rite alternator. Brain told me the adjustable voltage modules mechman would send it to me as a trade for the shipping cost in which I spend for. But Brain said that because I post this in the forum, mechman just paid me back for the shipping. I just have to wait for the charge back process. Let see if that will come. He said the adjustable volt modules I have to pay $75 + shipping. That was NOT free stated by mechman. With all this BS from mechman, I just only want my battery charge. THAT IS ALL I NEED!!!!!! I should go with NATION ALTERNATOR. Adams really help me out. He tell me the true!!. In this forum may God be the wittiness between us.

As we concluded the conversation YOU were told VERBATIM.. DONT WORRY ABOUT IT WE WILL REFUND THE SHIPPING TO YOU AND SEND YOU THE AVBM... In other words NO COST TO YOU + YOU WILL GET $ BACK

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Ill be waiting for the my cars dead post when he cranks the voltage up to 20 volts lol

• Like (+1 Rep) 4

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Heres an idea lol

Get a stall converter for the van and get a tuner to adjust for a higher idle OR shut shit off and quit bashing Mechman

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC