Sunglass / Eyewear Collections ( Oakley, Ray-Ban, Dolce, etc. )

All I wear is Locs, like 5-10 bucks and turns daytime to midnight.

x2

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

I have been wearing Oakley since the Pilots and blades on 1987. I think my latest pair puts me at 49 pair of oakleys over the yrs. I think I currently own 6 or 7 pair. I will get pics when I get home tonight. I will include the ones I bought the wife also.

Oh. Hell. Yeah, Sir. :nuts:

I am - as seen above - a fan of full-framed glasses, & you clearly like the "half's", but you certainly have a great collection ... the missus' two are great, too.

The new Ferarri series will be the next style I get.

Here is my favorite Oakley time. Time Bomb first gen

20140510_184303_zps0jez3scb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I love the color orange, but have said I'd never own non-full-framed glasses, like the Half Jacket, etc.

Until now. :shok:

I do not know, but these Half Jacket 2.0 XL's just screamed, "Buy me!!", ... & I obliged. ... & I fucking love them! :yahoo:

HALF JACKET 2.0 XL bought used

Frame: Atomic Orange (Model #: oo9155-02)

Lens: Fire Iridium

544e6dfd-e1e1-4348-98a6-859e0bc70c29_zps

4483bdc1-2644-40c8-b57c-e75c6b7b3564_zps

1a148559-f879-419d-8818-fe8035eead17_zps

*** Oakley has used "Atomic Orange" a few times. When HJ 2.0 XL's were first released, Oakley offered them in Atomic, but now Oakley.com has them in a much darker "Blood Orange" ... my photos do not do these justice ... they are just the perfect shade/hue of orange, ... to me. B)

EDIT: Spelling ...

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

Oh God sunglasses! Don't get me started! Lol! I have gone through SO much money and so many different sunglasses! My favorites were a pair of black Fendi, super sleek yet siiiiiiick! But what I've learned over the years well for me, is that the more I pay for glasses, the faster I lose them!!! My $6 gas station pair, I've had literally like 5 years, and I still have all of the gas station glasses I've ever bought! And not even a piece of any expensive ones I bought! Needless to say I haven't spent more that $10 on sunglasses in close to a decade! Lol

Oh God sunglasses! Don't get me started! Lol! I have gone through SO much money and so many different sunglasses! My favorites were a pair of black Fendi, super sleek yet siiiiiiick! But what I've learned over the years well for me, is that the more I pay for glasses, the faster I lose them!!! My $6 gas station pair, I've had literally like 5 years, and I still have all of the gas station glasses I've ever bought! And not even a piece of any expensive ones I bought! Needless to say I haven't spent more that $10 on sunglasses in close to a decade! Lol

I can absolutely respect the >$10 "cheapies", ...shit, nearly half, if not half, of the folks responding here have said the cheaper the better - for a few different reasons.

But you did try some designer ones in the past, which is cool too.

I don't know, ... I look at them in the opposite way as you explained, ... the more expensive they are, the more I want to know where they are at all times, & depending on where I am going, will dictate which ones I wear. If the team is heading out to the dirt track to race, or to just take them in, then I definitely am wearing my 'ol Valve's, ... definitely not my new Valve's or Fuel Cell's ... not with dirt & clay flying ... often with tiny stones & rocks in them. Ugh.

OCD, I guess.

No, ... OCD I know!

Zeke

'14

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

Dont have a pic of them but ive got a pair of prescription Nike Wrapstars in atomic yellow and flat black are the colors. Lenses are polarized, prescription, I think anti glate, and I had them dyed darker. They were under a 15% tint. Lol. Had to redo lenses tho and they didnt dye them. I also got a pair of my normal glasses with transition lenses. Nikes were $175 for frame and $200 ish for lenses. Glasses are $400+. Damn my shitty eyes. Non prescription ive got hundreds of cheap ass saftey rated ones from the railroad cuz of my dad.

My SPL to SQ Build Log

Vehicle:
1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT
5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6
Stock Alt

Equipment:

Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT

Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel

Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D

Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12

Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy

Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers 

Midbass- Silver Flute 6.5" Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5"

Processor- MiniDSP 2x4

RCA- 6 channels of SounDrive HF series

Wire- EB Flex 2/0

-Member of Team SounDrive

Don't have a pic of them but I've got a pair of prescription Nike Wrapstars in atomic yellow and flat black are the colors. Lenses are polarized, prescription, I think anti glare, and I had them dyed darker. They were under a 15% tint. Lol. Had to redo lenses tho and they didn’t dye them. I also got a pair of my normal glasses with transition lenses. Nike’s were $175 for frame and $200 ish for lenses. Glasses are $400+. Damn my shitty eyes. Non prescription I've got hundreds of cheap ass safety rated ones from the railroad cuz of my dad.

I just Google'd the Nike's ... Very cool looking ... A tad too "wrap-around" for me, but then

I am all over the friggin' board with my tastes!

Thanks for posting a little something in here, too.

Zeke

'14

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

i put sharpie marker on my normal glasses. I also put window tint of them before. Worked surprisingly good....

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin

I needed the wrap of them when driving. I am blinded very easily. Headlights are blinding and starburst is very pronounced with everything. So the wrap is nice. They seal to my face too. Just above eye brows to under the eye socket.

My SPL to SQ Build Log

Vehicle:
1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT
5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6
Stock Alt

Equipment:

Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT

Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel

Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D

Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12

Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy

Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers 

Midbass- Silver Flute 6.5" Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5"

Processor- MiniDSP 2x4

RCA- 6 channels of SounDrive HF series

Wire- EB Flex 2/0

-Member of Team SounDrive

• 1 month later...

Sold my Oakley Skar's earlier this week ...

5ad5565e-32fe-4b6c-b43e-f6d3ede67a0d_zps

I really did not wear them much, & wanted to shop around for something else that I would wear ... Then yesterday morning, a mint pair of Flak Jacket XLJ's came up for sale on the Oakley forums I frequent.

A custom pair with extra lenses, nose pieces, the microfiber bag, a soft vault, & the Custom Designed hard case that also came with them when the guy ordered them. Got 'em for a song ... just someone hurting for money, & I got to them before a litany of others. For once ... I win!

Pictures soon, ...

Zeke

'14

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

Archived