thefourth Posted July 17, 2014 Report Posted July 17, 2014 The box cleaned up pretty nice. Looks like it's getting there. Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do thatI can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream. oh lawd.
CleanSierra Posted July 17, 2014 Report Posted July 17, 2014 How's that filler working out kid? You a pro auto body guy now? Word on the streets has it that you LOVE doing fill and sand work Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Kyblack76 Posted July 17, 2014 Report Posted July 17, 2014 coming along nicely dude...... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
hdorre Posted July 18, 2014 Author Report Posted July 18, 2014 The box cleaned up pretty nice. Looks like it's getting there. Yup.. slowly, but surely LOL How's that filler working out kid? You a pro auto body guy now? Word on the streets has it that you LOVE doing fill and sand work I almost shipped the amp rack too hahah.. But on the real, for what i paid for the filler ($23.xx iirc), I really can't complaint. Sure, it gave me a fair share of air holes... BUT Im flocking, so its no biggie. Oh, and dont get it twisted.. I'm no pro by any means lol coming along nicely dude...... On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
hdorre Posted July 18, 2014 Author Report Posted July 18, 2014 Welp, another few hours of body work.. I figure it was time.. [/size] The lighter spot in the following pic is from my garage light.. On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted July 18, 2014 Report Posted July 18, 2014 Be sure nothing's rubbing on it constantly, flock likes to wear through easy. But cool thing though is rub on some glue and hit it with a quick puff and it looks brand new again I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
hdorre Posted July 18, 2014 Author Report Posted July 18, 2014 Be sure nothing's rubbing on it constantly, flock likes to wear through easy. But cool thing though is rub on some glue and hit it with a quick puff and it looks brand new againFor the amp rack.. the plan is to mount the amps, wire them, tune the gain, and NEVER touch them again For the box.. thats not a worry, as i dont use my cargo area. You have a good point on the touch up though On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
evermaxx Posted July 18, 2014 Report Posted July 18, 2014 Looks nice man.. Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
gckless Posted July 18, 2014 Report Posted July 18, 2014 Nice! I like the flock! Good that you're using good materials. I did it with stuff from Michael's and it got sun damaged and left fingerprints on it just from handling it. "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
hdorre Posted July 19, 2014 Author Report Posted July 19, 2014 Looks nice man.. Nice! I like the flock! Good that you're using good materials. I did it with stuff from Michael's and it got sun damaged and left fingerprints on it just from handling it. Wow, really? This was recommended to me, and got killer reviews.. so i figured Id try it out On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.