Sonic Electronix

What is THE best line out converter on the market right now?

I just happen to have some vacations to hand out to those of you trying to sell without meetjng requirements

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

It just so happens I have a rf 360 for sale...

This. Most powerfull OEM intergration processor avaialble IMO. Rockford Foasgate 360.3

Meh..... i didnt like mine....

You just need signal, the best LOC ive ever used, was the RF BLD. Around 45 bones.....

This. Most powerfull OEM intergration processor avaialble IMO. Rockford Foasgate 360.3

You just need signal, the best LOC ive ever used, was the RF BLD. Around 45 bones.....

True, $600 is a lot for a lineout converter, but the benifits that come with are stellar.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

True, $600 is a lot for a lineout converter, but the benifits that come with are stellar.

I ran a RF 360.2 for 11 months. I dug it. Got the .3, and issues issues issues.. 99% software, connection shit.... i didnt have time to fuck with it, and in 30 hours, had it in, played with it, and out, and sold.

And if your paying 600 for it,.. LOOK ELSE WHERE.

If you just want a simple, clean signal, the Rockford Fosgate BLD, worked TITS for me..... i sold it, and kinda wish i never did. I bought it new for around 65 bucks of sonic. Easy, and actually REDUCED noise..... Great lil unit. I would HIGHLY recommend.

Love my BLD also I would consider it > audiocontrol units personally

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Does your car come equipped with a factory amp already? What does your factory stereo setup like right now, do you have tweeters and mids or is it just a single full range in the door? Just something to think about if you have tweeters and mids as well and a factory amp. My tundra has a factory amp with and each speaker receives their own frequencies, so a processor that has the capabilities to summon two channels into one is something you may need.

you may want to look into an aftermarket HU. I had a couple guys that were insistent on keeping their factory HU b/c of the functions but I did some research and found that I could tap into their factory wires and keep all the functions of their factory buttons. as long as it's not CAN or similar you might be able to do it. it's german so you might not be able too.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

Love my BLD also I would consider it > audiocontrol units personally

Have you used both of them? Probably not so your saying one is better than the other is pure speculation. They do the same thing and will probably give about the same results. Also the LCI2 has two sets of rca outputs where as the bld only has one and one high level. This keeps you from needing splitters when running more than one amp.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

ac is awesome products used multiple lc2i's in customer builds and for the money they do the job great!!

Archived