Advice needed to stop a female refusal

Do you have conversations with her? Or do you bitch up like 40 yr old virgin every time you see her

every now and then, but nothing longer then 2-3 mins.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

If you're putting it that far on a pedestal you have already lost.

Realize that there's 4 billion women in the world and when you flip them upside down they are all pretty much identical. She is not a special little snowflake and I assure you if she's 24 years old and single, at least 4 or 5 dudes have already gotten completely sick of her shit and dumped her.

Watch the documentary "Pimps up, hoes down". I find it a source of inspiration.

So strike up a conversation. Don't be a pussy and ask her out. Just say something honest and be yourself. It's as simple as saying you know I've been coming in here forever and I really enjoy talking to you. Id love to take you to dinner. If she's a woman she will appreciate the straight forward no games approach. Girls like to be chased and played with like a cat and a ball. Is there a connection? Does mongo strong lift weights know what I'm talking about? (now I'm busting balls). You should be able to tell within five minutes of a conversation if a girl is interested or not.

If you think you'd wiff on the dinner. Get some friends together and go have some drinks and ask her if she'd like to tag along. It gives you a chance to get her out of work and into a more relaxed setting. You're gonna have to put yourself out there and roll the dice if you want to win the game.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Sometimes you gotta dive off in the deep end and take the risk of rejection. You gotta find it in yourself to get the courage to go talk to her. We can all sit here and tell you ways to get past saying hi, but in the end its up to you to make it to that point. If shes all that you claim her to be then she probably has noticed how you act around her and has noticed how you feel about her simply by how you act around her vs how you act around other women. The best way to go about it is just be yourself, show your true colors, and talk to her. Just build yourself up one day and strike up a conversation with her. There is no rule book or tip thats going to help you build up the courage, its all up to you at this point. I wish you the best of luck with this girl and hope everything works out in your favor.

Exactly what you said.

"I've noticed you, & would like to get to know you better. How about lunch/dinner/drinks".

Or, do you wanna come over to my house and I'll call her while your on the other line!!!???

Man up, or she'll (if she worth a shit) smell that lack of confidence a mile away.

Your first post..

"She works at the gym im a member of, and to those who know me, now ive went out with every chic that works there over the last year".

Hope that doesn't bite you in the ass. Good possibility she knows something about that. If she's a good girl that may hurt your chances.

SMDSIG3.png

I totally should change his user name to mclovin.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived