Well thats because youre ugly.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Got a pic? I know the feeling.

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

I agree with jacob. Or you can pretend you have a stutter. It works

Wtf. You on timeout from this thread

Ya ok, thats why i have a speech problem and it was actually an advantage

This thread is starting to get dumb. Throw yourself outthere and just see what happens.

Glad I'm not the only one. Used to stutter a lot!!! It's very faint now but I normally get stuck on words. Esp when I talk to ppl I don't know. Makes it worse for me..

Just go up to her ad ask her out on a date. Don't be scared.

i still have a bad stutter to the point were i literally bite my tongue. oh well

Rule number 1: be attractive.

Rule number 2: don't be unattractive.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

I agree with jacob. Or you can pretend you have a stutter. It works

Wtf. You on timeout from this thread

Ya ok, thats why i have a speech problem and it was actually an advantage

This thread is starting to get dumb. Throw yourself outthere and just see what happens.

Glad I'm not the only one. Used to stutter a lot!!! It's very faint now but I normally get stuck on words. Esp when I talk to ppl I don't know. Makes it worse for me..

Just go up to her ad ask her out on a date. Don't be scared.

i still have a bad stutter to the point were i literally bite my tongue. oh well

I was that bad when I was younger. I had a great speech therapist. My pap was really bad, sadly he is no longer here but just gotta inbrace who you are. It's hard for me bc I don't want ppl to make fun of me. To many times that happened and they got their ass beat lol

If he been with all these other girls up there then he should have no problem. You only had to sling it one good time on any of them and you'd be golden. but thats prolly not the case here as it sounds like all these other girls that work up there moved on. so....your screwed. she prolly heard your penis is lame bro.

If you've fucked all her coworkers odds are she knows about it.

Otherwise, you're an emt right? Or paramedic?

Either way, wear your uniform and a badge and if she seems interested, offer her a ridealong on a not so gory call.

Bitches love uniforms and badges ;)

That's a lie. They say they love uniforms but I'm a firefighter/EMT and I have NEVER had a woman come up to me ever. Same goes for tattoos. Lol I figured a bunch a tattoos plus the whole firefighter things would be a deadly combo but nope. Hasn't helped me a bit. Probably because I have no game though :lol2:

To OP... What sets this girl apart from all the thee women you never had an issue talking to? If it's meant to be it will be. If she turns you down, that's her loss man.

wtf... when did you become a EMT/FF????? This is NEWLS1 so you know. Im now a FF and EMT, when did you get on with a fire service??? And BTW, this thread can end now... i talked to her via phone call while i was at the station 2 nights ago. She is dating/fucking a dude i know, so shes done with.... NEXT!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

If you've fucked all her coworkers odds are she knows about it.

Otherwise, you're an emt right? Or paramedic?

Either way, wear your uniform and a badge and if she seems interested, offer her a ridealong on a not so gory call.

Bitches love uniforms and badges ;)

That's a lie. They say they love uniforms but I'm a firefighter/EMT and I have NEVER had a woman come up to me ever. Same goes for tattoos. Lol I figured a bunch a tattoos plus the whole firefighter things would be a deadly combo but nope. Hasn't helped me a bit. Probably because I have no game though :lol2:

To OP... What sets this girl apart from all the thee women you never had an issue talking to? If it's meant to be it will be. If she turns you down, that's her loss man.

wtf... when did you become a EMT/FF????? This is NEWLS1 so you know. Im now a FF and EMT, when did you get on with a fire service??? And BTW, this thread can end now... i talked to her via phone call while i was at the station 2 nights ago. She is dating/fucking a dude i know, so shes done with.... NEXT!

So you got shot down huh? Lol. It's ok bud. Plenty of fish, always darkest before the dawn yada yada yada.

Im guessing we got ourselves a lady killer here on our hands........

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived