Wtf the fck is wrong with this guy... Thinks this is ok?

What if hes on probation? Endangerjng the welfare of a child is probably not something you want to do while on probation

The mother would likely still retain custody of the child since she is not in the video they would have no proof that she did anything wrong. I can't really speculate as to what may or May not happen because of his history but it will be reported as of Monday. It being reported to the right people is all I will be able to tell you guys though because if any info was spread and they found out where it's coming from my mom could lose her job over it. she has been there 35 years and plans on retiring next year so I doubt she would be to happy about that.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Well considering hes a prohibited person due to the robbery charge those photos right there could send him away

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Sure could felon in possession of a firearm. Barrel also looks to short for michigan law.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

What would be crazy if we found out the girl was born deaf and she was reacting to the feel of the bass. IDK possible but unlikely. Still would never ever do this to my kid or anyone else.

deaf or not that system looks like it could take her breath away and she can't tap out like a grown up can just bail out. She is forced to be there and their bodies are more fragile.

hope they paid the tax to be able to own that SBR or its yet another felony

Those types of rifles weren't legal in MI till last month and I seriously doubt he got through all the ATF hurdles in that amount of time.

This made me mad. Really mad.

1. Baby doesn't understand what's going on.

2. Baby doesn't like it.

3. Father doesn't care and continues anyway

4. Baby is lacking strength, motor skills, and language to remove herself from the situation.

And if anyone says the baby is fine because she's not crying.... Anyone remember hearing their first 155+ car? Or hear their first 150+ after the loudest thing you heard was the walmart special? It puts you into shock. Like you can't move for a few seconds. Couple that with an undeveloped brain and I'm sure the poor kid is in absolute sensory overload and can't even think enough to cry.

This made me mad. Really mad.

1. Baby doesn't understand what's going on.

2. Baby doesn't like it.

3. Father doesn't care and continues anyway

4. Baby is lacking strength, motor skills, and language to remove herself from the situation.

And if anyone says the baby is fine because she's not crying.... Anyone remember hearing their first 155+ car? Or hear their first 150+ after the loudest thing you heard was the walmart special? It puts you into shock. Like you can't move for a few seconds. Couple that with an undeveloped brain and I'm sure the poor kid is in absolute sensory overload and can't even think enough to cry.

First 55+ vehicle I sat in I couldn't breathe or see straight and my ears rang for a the next week but it was my choice to sit in it.

Archived