Wtf the fck is wrong with this guy... Thinks this is ok?

^ these ppl should not even be parents. They are a disgrace to the human nature. They shall be stoned...I wish.

Love how is a straight wigger. Thinking he gangsta or something. Someone needs to go tie him up in a body bag and throw him in a 160+DB port for hours

MWSPL is the only org that made a public announcement that this person is banned. Also enacted a new rule that any person receiving a demo must be of legal age to drive/operate said vehicle.

It is a shame that other orgs don't have a collective view on this topic, being a father this guy it 120% in the wrong. Whatever excuses he makes are just excuses. No right minded person would do this to their own child at that age.

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

MWSPL is the only org that made a public announcement that this person is banned. Also enacted a new rule that any person receiving a demo must be of legal age to drive/operate said vehicle.

It is a shame that other orgs don't have a collective view on this topic, being a father this guy it 120% in the wrong. Whatever excuses he makes are just excuses. No right minded person would do this to their own child at that age.

so is that 16 or 18years of age?

I'm just curious.my Lil bro is 16 with his permit and will get his license soon. I plan on bringing him to a bunch of shows. don't want to drag him out And people say he's to.young for a demo ya know.

as for the kid saying he doesn't.see the big deal, it looked like the baby was enjoying.it.

i reall hope he's talking about the Baby talking about the Baby getting thrown into the cceiling.

yes that Baby is laughing, no it's not being hurt. those tiles aren't exactly heavy.

it's the fact that you shouldn' show that stuff.

my son is 15months And we rough house! harder then that Kid being thrown at the ceiling. but do i post vids to have people judge what I'm doing with my kid. hell no!

i agree with you some. people now adays think kids are made out of glass. my.older cousins and uncles use to beat my ass! i remember being 5 and my uncle holding me by one ankle over a bridge. he kept saying whos your favorite uncle? i was laughing yes, but scared out of my mind! if he did that today he would be locked up.

but this fuckmuppet with his babies head in the port... there's no excuse! fuck him, fuck his girl for defending him, And fuck his friends for seeing the vid and not kicking his ass!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Apart from what everyone else has said, another thing that pisses me off about this situation is how it's going to make the rest of us look.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Regarding the ceiling thing: Regardless of whether the baby was laughing: it's a poor move because babies have a soft spot on their head... And their bones in their skull aren't fully fused together yet either. I'd be concerned of brain damage doing that. Regardless of how "light" the tile is

Regarding the ceiling thing: Regardless of whether the baby was laughing: it's a poor move because babies have a soft spot on their head... And their bones in their skull aren't fully fused together yet either. I'd be concerned of brain damage doing that. Regardless of how "light" the tile is

Exactly, plus CTE is caused by more than just concussions. I'm not saying she will get it but this type of shit will sure help her down the road to brain damage.

Also the silica fibers in the ceiling tile. Bad for the lungs. Yes I install that kind of tile and I wear a mask whenever I install it. Very dusty.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Its refreshing to see the white trash gene still thriving as far north as Michigan.

09 Challenger R/T (Audio system under construction):

• Pioneer AVH-X4500BT (PAC RP4CH11 harness)
  • (2) Sundown Audio SA-8v2 (inverted)
  • CT Sounds AT1400.1D
  • XS Power D3400
  • 40 sq ft. Audiotechnix deadener
  • 1/0 Audiotechnix wiring
  • stock Boston Acoustic 7 speaker amplified system (for now)
  • Sealed trunk enclosure

Build log:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/178399-slammed-dodge-challenger-sundownct-sounds-build/

TEAM GOAT

signature-1.jpgsubsignature.jpg

Archived