Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I watched that earlier, made me proud to be a cat owner!

personally I hate cats when they are older they just walk around the house like they own the mfkr lol but this was cool too see

Lol, my cat doesn't do that. He has a really good personality and is pretty funny to watch sometimes.

Posted

Damn !!!!! lucky the kid had a cat WTH?!

No 1 But me paid for this stuff and NO FREEBIES so no brand names (No Free Advertisement )

A SQ head unit

6 5.25

2 X 6x9s

7804

P400.4

4001D

1 34s (Maybe time to change brand)

4 X 15" s

!/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring

:morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1:

ill say it like i always say it. F##K the DD-1. I don't care if you or anyone buys one. (well i do, but that isn't my point) Get an O-scope in the very minimum and learn how to use it or you are just guessing your settings like every other noob. :) once you master the O-scope then step up to a DD-1 or even better a DD-1 Plus.


Posted

Really surprised me on that one. Was not expecting that at all. We have two dogs and four cats at the house with us. Maybe I should have the wife get some more lol. Playing really. don't need any more in the zoo here.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)
Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gauge
TM Metalworkz battery terminals

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)

DC Audio XL 15s (6)

VbjgkeI_zpsc016cd1e.jpg

Posted

Thats was cool and scary at the same time. Cool how the cat came to the rescue like that and chased that dog away, but I hate seeing little kids get hurt like that.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Posted

My cat use to beat the shit out of my 2 Great Danes. He would go out side for weeks at a time sometimes months and come back the same weight and not one scratch on him.

Posted

Seen it on Facebook earlier and props to that fucking cat. I was impressed cats are smart as fuck.

Posted

Thank God that kid was not hurt any worse ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

Kid ended up with a pretty nasty wound but if not for that cat it could of be a lot worse.

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Posted

I may have to revise my opinion about cats after seeing this

And WTF was the deal with the dog? Seems really random. Almost like it viewed the kid as an animal or something

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 511 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...