DaVibe Posted May 29, 2014 Report Posted May 29, 2014 I'm nearly giving away a single 12" Team RF 2212 ... because it is such a beast and I don't currently have the setup (who knows what the future holds), I'm just wondering what my options are, rather than just selling it for next to nothing. Can it be re-coned / new coils for a daily-friendly setup? Just use it as-is and forget the "SPL Only" warnings? Better subs out there today? I'm the guy who's run everything under the sun so ... this isn't even my biggest sub but ... just wanted some opinions. I might even throw it up in the BST but the Canadian to U.S. shipping would kill it. Thanks guys. TRF2212 12" Team RF DVC series subwoofer Cast Aluminum Frame 2000 watt RMS power handling 4000 watt Peak power handling Ultra light cone assembly 400 oz motor magnet structure Exursion-Optimized cast aluminum basket Dual 1.4 ohms voice coils Mounting Depth: 8.125" QTS .21 QES .23 QMS 3.916 Aluminum former voice coil Here, a little porn
coh33dkill3r Posted May 29, 2014 Report Posted May 29, 2014 I'll take it off you hands and put it to use :)
Dan2427 Posted May 29, 2014 Report Posted May 29, 2014 If you wanna sell pm purple haze on here he can either build you a bad ass sub or he would probably buy it off you. 2003 GMC Yukon Denali Alpine CDA 117 Redoing Mids/Highs 4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2- 4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt. AQ20K 2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!
P4killer_ Posted May 29, 2014 Report Posted May 29, 2014 Yea the motor on that is worth some change. 200+ if its what I think it is.. id recone it imo. Setup: 2010 Hyundai Elantra Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000 Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of - DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s
Kyblack76 Posted May 29, 2014 Report Posted May 29, 2014 Fantastic driver there. Even today that hulk would hold it's own. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
tacomaguy1 Posted May 29, 2014 Report Posted May 29, 2014 I'd keep it original and not run it Buy something else to run daily Team Flex Issues
DaVibe Posted May 29, 2014 Author Report Posted May 29, 2014 Save it original for WHO though lol I'm going to probably keep it just because I will end up buying a new woofer, which would cost more than what I'm currently getting locally. I also should get it on here or eBay, I know. K thanks for the opinions, I appreciate it.
tacomaguy1 Posted May 29, 2014 Report Posted May 29, 2014 Yourself.....but im really weird about keeping stuff I'll never use lol Team Flex Issues
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.