I know what amp you should switch to...

/nuthug :lol2:

Buttfuck.. Sorry to hear about your wallet!

I'm curious about the CT subs.. I don't see too many builds with 'em.

Mids amp is nendo, and I already have a 3500.. plus I rather run at 1 ohm when im done..

The Exo v2 just came out when I got it, which was 2 weeks ago.. Couple builds ive seen and they look nice. Waitin to sell my x's to put them in though.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

What you gonna do with that other 1100.4?

2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk

Sky High OFC Wiring

DC Power 270 XP Alt

AQ 2200 Sub Amp

Two DC Level 4 m2 12s

80 Mil Murdetmat

Gathering Parts For Wall Build.

Team DC Audio 2014 Member

Not sure yet. X's are getting sold tomorrow.. Box is getting dropped off to get wrapped, next week, or week after that it should be playing again w/ the exo's in and doors finished. btw, got something from shca today. post pics later

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

• 1 month later...

X's are sold, box is out, and new plans are away.. Doors still arent done because im not sure what I am going to do yet.

The plan was to run the Exo's but I just dont see myself doing that.. new plans include a double/triple alt bracket in near future as no one makes these and im going off Don's alt bracket which I havent found much info on. 2 Fi SP4 15's on 2 Nendo BC3500. Its going to be tricky, but im sure I can pull it off. Also, all the CT wire and RCA are most likely going to get pulled and replace with all SHCA wire like I had planned.. So, this build may not be done anytime soon.. Not sure if I want to bump with the exo's or not yet. Kinda just wanna sell em and buy the SP4's.. Still undecided about either a c pilar wall, or a reg ported box. Still up in the air.

Door recommendations would be nice guys! lol.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

I'm tuned in for door ideas. I'm up in the air about mids too. You need to man the fuck up and wall. If I'm doing it..... You should definitely be able to.

And you just got another car so no excuses

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Active or passive for front stage? Two way, three way? PA or conventional?

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Archived