Jump to content

I might sound dumb af....


Recommended Posts

Posted

does computer science mean programming? like c++ or java.

id also recommend to take a math class. sounds like you need it.

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Posted

Youve got a 4.0 and couldnt figure thst out? This firmly reinforces my opinion about college and why people cant find jobs

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Yes c++ and java. And I'm I'm calculus 251 applied with physics now. I'm not gonna lie, I be getting grades but this mind fucked me so tough for some reason. LOL. That's literally why I posted it here.

To get a hint on how this mindfucked me, I was a 2.0 student in high school but now a 3.5-4.0 student depending on semester (overall is around 3.5) and the little things mindfuck me haha.

But I'm on my way to get a BS :).

My brother is doing it now and is 22 getting 6 digits a year so ... But who cares about my brother haha.

anyone here doing computer sci or any computer programming?

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Posted

And it's not that I couldn't figure in out.... It's just I didn't know for sure what... Okay yeah it mindfucked me so hard I felt like the first day in pre algebra LOL

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Posted

For me 90% would be an A- which credits a 3.7 GPA instead of 4 at the schools I went to.

This. Fucking sucks. I think an A should be an A. Id have a way higher GPA.

Youve got a 4.0 and couldnt figure thst out? This firmly reinforces my opinion about college and why people cant find jobs

Yep

Almost 6 digit Sally with a GED

Gfy.

Can I work where you work?

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Youve got a 4.0 and couldnt figure thst out? This firmly reinforces my opinion about college and why people cant find jobs

The college I go too is ridiculous. The classes are easier than high school in a sense but the material is more advanced. In other words the classes in college are easier but the material is new. I know people who got there AA or BA by googling everything. Crazy ish

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Posted

Youve got a 4.0 and couldnt figure thst out? This firmly reinforces my opinion about college and why people cant find jobs

Dear Lord this. All of this

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz



Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2473 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...