Sonic Electronix

best 4k monoblock for endurance

Music is dynamic, unless he plans on burping 45Hz at the beach full tilt for 8 hours, it shouldn't be that big of a deal. I still say he could downsize his electrical requirements and be better off.

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Definitely needs more alt, I agree and more reserve. It IS better to obviously have the car running though as the system on with car off and THAT much power is a terrible idea.

Music IS dynamic so if he isn't playing straight tones all day, it stands a better chance of keeping up m

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

625ah-6500cca & 270amp alt. I can play full tilt for 20 minuits before I see 13v. 30minuits total will bring me into the 12's. Which isn't enough to charge at that point. Yes I am pulling 600-700 amps from all amps total under full tilt. It basically only last 30 minutes with the car running before I feel unsafe to play it in the 11's which will greatly heat up my alternator. See the trick is your alt. You need to find a way to keep voltages floating high while under a high current load. And that takes a lot if you want to play for 8 hours. For now you could just keep the volume low to where it will actually last 8 hours. Mind you , 8 hours is a retarded long time for a high powered system .

Music is dynamic, unless he plans on burping 45Hz at the beach full tilt for 8 hours, it shouldn't be that big of a deal. I still say he could downsize his electrical requirements and be better off.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Comments like this are why we need more than a like button. If we had a LOVE button, I would use that for this gem. Thank you hispls :D

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Comments like this are why we need more than a like button. If we had a LOVE button, I would use that for this gem. Thank you hispls :D

And this is the reason I dont listen to "decaf" or any of that bass boosted music...! For the protection of my equipment!! Why would I want to play a song thats clipped to hell when mastering engineers already clip their masters? Lol... I

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

And this is the reason I dont listen to "decaf" or any of that bass boosted music...! For the protection of my equipment!! Why would I want to play a song thats clipped to hell when mastering engineers already clip their masters? Lol... I

Decaf isn't boosted. Check your facts before you going knockin.

Decaf isn't boosted. Check your facts before you going knockin.

Its still trash! and regardless you still strain your equipment more then mainstream music...

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Where is this thread headed? I like to listen to mine with vehicle off till batts. are in the 10's, then start vehicle just to hear the belt squeal on the alternators trying to catch up...

but on the real, waiting to hear back from OP to see what he has chosen to go with.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived