Favorite live albums?

I enjoy Dave Matthews Band The Gorge. Its a two disc set and sounds absolutely fantastic for a live performance.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

John Mayer's "From Where the Light is Live in L.A." is by far one of the BEST live albums I have ever heard. I like it better than any of his studio recorded albums.

Current setup in my 96 Hoe

Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets)

Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front.

Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's

Alt - Singer 330A

Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets

Alice in Chains Unplugged is by far my fave live album. The Nirvana Unplugged was great too.

VH1 did this thing called Music in High Places and it was legit too. Collective Soul visited Morocco and you could hear backdoors street noise(the DVD is what I'm referring to) and it was all acoustic. Goo Goo Dolls did the VH1 Music in High Places thing too and it was good, despite the fact that I don't really like the Goo Goo Dolls. I would think Foo Fighters has an unplugged album as well that I'd guarantee is good.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Ozzy - Live and Loud

Alice in Chains - Unplugged

NIN - Beside you in time (this video is epic cool also)

Social Distortion - live at the roxbury

man, i could go on for days........ Albums even....

Social D yup ..I meet him personaly here at work had BBQ went to his show in Santa Cruz gave shout out to our crew went on his tour bus hung out.blast!

Alice in Chains Unplugged is by far my fave live album. The Nirvana Unplugged was great too.

VH1 did this thing called Music in High Places and it was legit too. Collective Soul visited Morocco and you could hear backdoors street noise(the DVD is what I'm referring to) and it was all acoustic. Goo Goo Dolls did the VH1 Music in High Places thing too and it was good, despite the fact that I don't really like the Goo Goo Dolls. I would think Foo Fighters has an unplugged album as well that I'd guarantee is good.

Dido on Nirvana

Archived