ST Lous, MO Shooting

The other thing that comes to mind in this scenario is a planned suicide by cop... The whole things seems odd to me like another way to negatively publicize police even further with this ferguson thing going on

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Anyone else think its odd the guy running the camera and other people are way too fucking calm?

Inb4 hoax

I think it's a setup against police honestly

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Idk what to think about the video. He was kind of asking for it but they definitely shot too many times. And the guy filming was way to calm for it not to seem fishy

Real life isn't an episode of the A-Team where you shoot the weapon out of your assailant's hand and then they give up and come quietly. When someone is threatening you with deadly force you reply in kind. Keep shooting til they stop moving would be the sensible thing to do IMO. If someone is determined to kill you with a knife they can cover 20 feet in about 1 second. Consider the shots vs. kills ratio of say, Chicago on a good weekend, the number of shootings is 30-40 and the actual deaths are typically 4-6 showing that simply being shot once or twice doesn't necessarily stop or kill an adult.

East st Louis is a shit. That is a fact not an opinion. Anyone can tell you that. Defending e st Louis is like trying to defend Detroit.

You scared bud? Detroit isn't as bad as what you see on tv at least not the downtown area and it's slowly getting a lot nicer. That being said any big city has parts of it that are complete shit holes.
I've seen something on TV a while back about rebuilding Detriot. There are some areas of Detriot I'd like to visit, like the old car factories that are now abandoned. Like where Packards, and other car companies that went out 40+ years ago.
Detroit is definitely a cool city with lots of history and some great things to see and do. It's the people who don't go there or dont live there that talk shit. How can you judge a place If you won't go there or have never been there? but the people that aren't affraid to go know the truth it's an awesome place. Sure it can be dangerous name me one big city that isn't. bet nobody here can.

Detroit is crap my any conceivable measure of western civilization standards, and just because virtually every other major city is also a crime ridden toilet doesn't make Detroit any better.

Anyone else think its odd the guy running the camera and other people are way too fucking calm?

Inb4 hoax

Check out worldstar hiphop dot com and you'll see plenty of people calmly recording violence, crime, and other atrocities. Life is really cheap for some.

Idk what to think about the video. He was kind of asking for it but they definitely shot too many times.

Just an FYI for anyone without military or LEO experience, standard protocol when utilizing deadly force is you continue to lay down fire until you have neutralized the threat.

In other words: once you make the decision to shoot, you keep dumping rounds till you run out, or the guy hits the ground. That doctrine is pretty standard, and is in place due to experiences in law enforcement and military where it took multiple rounds (particularly 9mm or .38) to drop a guy.

Not going to get into the debate about whether the guy was shot too many times (whatever that means), I'm just pointing out that an officer shooting an assailant a half dozen times isn't indicative of anything other than the officer following his training.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Just saying he was on the ground and pretty much neutralized when they paused briefly then shot 2 or 3 more times.

And I know its not the a-team but its not call if duty either. When he's laying on the ground, they pause, then fire more after he stopped advancing is also unnecessary.

Years ago you just got a fucking beatdown with the club, today it's just dump your clip and cuff em.

Fucked up world we live in today, no morals, no common sense, no respect for anything or anyone.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

*Magazine, not clip.

And people, please stop saying they dumped on him.

9 rounds

between 2 officers

which means 2 guns

Even if they had little Ruger LCPs, which has a capacity of 6+1, would mean they would have had to have fired off 14 rounds to dump their mags on him.

Pretty sure I can guarantee that no cop carries an LCP as their service arm on duty. Unless it's an ankle 2nd or 3rd gun.

The way I see it,

First 4 shots guy is still on his feet, 5th shot, guy is falling, 2 as he hits the ground and is rolling towards the one cop, last 2 as he makes his final roll up on his side right in front of the cop and the cop is backing up.

Also, not like the 9 rounds killed him instantly, if you watch you can see him still moving his arms around up to seconds before they put the cuffs on him.

So they didn't cuff a dead man, just a dying one.

Taser effectiveness: Look at 2:08, replace the stick with a knife, and tell me you want to use a taser instead of a real gun when someone is threatening you.

Rubber bullets/beanbags: Why in the flying fuck would you load up rubber bullets in the gun that is supposed to protect your life?

Or, beanbag shotgun that that may or may not be in their vehicle... "Uh, 'scuse me Mr. Knife-wielding psychopath I have no idea of history on, could you please hold on one moment while I get this other gun from the truck to shoot you with so I won't kill you but can then instead put you under arrest and charge you with a Class II Felony?"

I have seen this on 3 other forums now, so I may be mixing in some parts of other convos onto this one as far as other options.

Idk what to think about the video. He was kind of asking for it but they definitely shot too many times.

Just an FYI for anyone without military or LEO experience, standard protocol when utilizing deadly force is you continue to lay down fire until you have neutralized the threat.

In other words: once you make the decision to shoot, you keep dumping rounds till you run out, or the guy hits the ground. That doctrine is pretty standard, and is in place due to experiences in law enforcement and military where it took multiple rounds (particularly 9mm or .38) to drop a guy.

Not going to get into the debate about whether the guy was shot too many times (whatever that means), I'm just pointing out that an officer shooting an assailant a half dozen times isn't indicative of anything other than the officer following his training.

Exactly. If you're gonna fire, you keep firing until the threat is CONFIRMED neutralized. Just because dude hit the ground doesnt end the threat.

*Magazine, not clip.

And people, please stop saying they dumped on him.

9 rounds

between 2 officers

which means 2 guns

Even if they had little Ruger LCPs, which has a capacity of 6+1, would mean they would have had to have fired off 14 rounds to dump their mags on him.

Pretty sure I can guarantee that no cop carries an LCP as their service arm on duty. Unless it's an ankle 2nd or 3rd gun.

The way I see it,

First 4 shots guy is still on his feet, 5th shot, guy is falling, 2 as he hits the ground and is rolling towards the one cop, last 2 as he makes his final roll up on his side right in front of the cop and the cop is backing up.

Also, not like the 9 rounds killed him instantly, if you watch you can see him still moving his arms around up to seconds before they put the cuffs on him.

So they didn't cuff a dead man, just a dying one.

Taser effectiveness: Look at 2:08, replace the stick with a knife, and tell me you want to use a taser instead of a real gun when someone is threatening you.

Rubber bullets/beanbags: Why in the flying fuck would you load up rubber bullets in the gun that is supposed to protect your life?

Or, beanbag shotgun that that may or may not be in their vehicle... "Uh, 'scuse me Mr. Knife-wielding psychopath I have no idea of history on, could you please hold on one moment while I get this other gun from the truck to shoot you with so I won't kill you but can then instead put you under arrest and charge you with a Class II Felony?"

I have seen this on 3 other forums now, so I may be mixing in some parts of other convos onto this one as far as other options.

Thank you for breaking this down. Lots of frustration coming from this.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived