Sonic Electronix

Pardon me gents, may I join in? I heard there was a perpetrating baller in our midst. I, for one, love a good ball crushing!

I think some TITs where calmed.....

but,.. i WILL admit. When a comment on this thread was made, that i had a pile of shit with my audio build, feathers where ruffled, back hair went up mate......

i will admit

Hell use extension cords!! OFC here !

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

i don't know why I even wasted my time trying to get some help from forum trolls. I wanted some input from more experience people willing to help. There is no "balling on a budget" here, it's just "balling." Period. I just don't want to spend money where its not necessary. If you would of read my post, I said it would be a supplemental wire. It would not be taking the full load of the alternator, so I was curious if it could do that. This system has already been very expensive and I'm not wanting to waste any more money if something else would do. So just because I have a NEW BMW and I don't want to waste money causes you a laugh? Do I hear jealousy?

I'll let y'all get back to your systems that cost 5x more than the crappy car its in! :asskiss:

An 08 bmw 328 is hardly balling bud. If I was you I'd spend the extra for the 1/0 ofc it's worth the investment.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

He should be jealous of us because we wasted money on 1/0 OFC.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Now Now Chaps...

The 328 is an excellent vehicle, all of the indigents in my area drive them. I mean, after all, how is the help suppose to tool around town?

But an 08', good god, how uncivilized can one be? Carry on peasant, I think the least of your worries is wire material. Seriously, I'm surprised I'm even participating in this discussion. Gold, Gold I say, enough of the OFC CCA hogwash.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Damn, missed all the fun. This cocksucker really believe others are jealous of him?

Didn't you hear he's balling out of control.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived