I haven't had an app crash on my note 4 in months. And the one that did got a patch within 24 hours. I have friends with 5s who have had an app crash in front of me.

I understand its personal preference but I can't see spending $500 on a subsidized phone. You can almost buy an galaxy s5 for that off contract

How do you already have a note 4? T

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

I haven't had an app crash on my note 4 in months. And the one that did got a patch within 24 hours. I have friends with 5s who have had an app crash in front of me.

I understand its personal preference but I can't see spending $500 on a subsidized phone. You can almost buy an galaxy s5 for that off contract

How do you already have a note 4? T

Lol note 3

Yeah none of my friends htcs do that. You try calling them?

No I haven't but I've already known for a few months I was going to get the iPhone when it came out, I've been upgrade eligible since June I've just been waiting. I normally am not the i got to have the newest thing type of person the only reason I'm getting the iPhone 6+ is because I'd like to have something new for once, I normally get whatever phone is free or cheap or one of my ballin friends passes one down to me which is the case with this m8 friend bought it had it a couple weeks didn't like it asked me if I wanted it for free. who would pass that up?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Yeah none of my friends htcs do that. You try calling them?

No I haven't but I've already known for a few months I was going to get the iPhone when it came out, I've been upgrade eligible since June I've just been waiting. I normally am not the i got to have the newest thing type of person the only reason I'm getting the iPhone 6+ is because I'd like to have something new for once, I normally get whatever phone is free or cheap or one of my ballin friends passes one down to me which is the case with this m8 friend bought it had it a couple weeks didn't like it asked me if I wanted it for free. who would pass that up?

sounds like your friend hooked you up with a lemon phone

98 Mustang GT
Singer 320
2 12" Incriminator Death Penalties
1 SAZ-2500dv2
2 D3100,1 D3400
2 Crescendo CZ-65
SAX-100.2

Door panels by Diablo Kustomz

Maybe but it works fine most of time just the apps are usually the problem which most likely isn't HTC's fault it's the app devolpers fault. But it was free so I don't really care.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

No, I disagree. The specs on all the phones look awesome. But my s4 mini is junk. My iPhone 4s and my iPad 2 still work better then my aunts brand new android tablet and my pos s4 mini.

They said it would run faster... Wrong, it trips out daily.

They said longer battery life, wrong... iPhone 4 would die at 5pm on average, this thing dies by 1pm.

They said better camera, wrong... My iPhone pics and videos always looked better.

It vibrates randomly when I don't have notifications... The android software is just JUNK.

I wish I could put ios8 on a samsung s5 and be done with this phone crap.

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

now to get an iPad that has the lightning connecter instead of the old dock version. its the only apple device i have that doesnt use it.

But not worth buying a new one just for that purpose.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

No, I disagree. The specs on all the phones look awesome. But my s4 mini is junk. My iPhone 4s and my iPad 2 still work better then my aunts brand new android tablet and my pos s4 mini.

They said it would run faster... Wrong, it trips out daily.

They said longer battery life, wrong... iPhone 4 would die at 5pm on average, this thing dies by 1pm.

They said better camera, wrong... My iPhone pics and videos always looked better.

It vibrates randomly when I don't have notifications... The android software is just JUNK.

I wish I could put ios8 on a samsung s5 and be done with this phone crap.

Vanilla android is miles better than the Samsung touchwiz shit

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Im not even trying to start shit. Im just curious to why someone would get something that's so behind the curve.

Ancient%20Aliens_zpsy9ow78h5.jpg

Why else would you buy something that has less impressive specs? Only arguments against andriod is that your content won't transfer from device to device. Well there is google drive for that. For the phone acting up, there is a wonderful thing called reset. boom issues gone.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived