Keith77 Posted September 11, 2014 Report Posted September 11, 2014 SHe made her bed no she has to sleep in it. Best thing to do is like Smoke said... He has bee though it.. Just keep records and do your thing. This dude is just trying to scare you. Wont do a damn thing to you. Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
77-AUDIO Posted September 11, 2014 Author Report Posted September 11, 2014 she hardly sees them. and when I ground my kids and take their stuff away she goes and buys them new ones so i cant. I grounded my son from his phone, she gives him her old one and then doesnt pay the bill, same for my daughter. but this time she called me to pay it. edit. oh yeah I have records, takes up a 2" binder typed. PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted September 11, 2014 Report Posted September 11, 2014 Don't answer the phone just let then leave messages so you have proof of what was said. I have a friend with a crazy ex you wouldn't believe the shit she does his lawyer advised him to let her leave messages and if she text don't respond unless it's pertaining to the children. The best advice anyone could give you though is to get an attorney and not a bullshit one either. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
mothra Posted September 11, 2014 Report Posted September 11, 2014 she hardly sees them. and when I ground my kids and take their stuff away she goes and buys them new ones so i cant. I grounded my son from his phone, she gives him her old one and then doesnt pay the bill, same for my daughter. but this time she called me to pay it. edit. oh yeah I have records, takes up a 2" binder typed. why are you asking us for advice when you can take this to a lawyer. you can at least take here to court to show that she's doesn't have the mental competence to watch after your kids and try to get the support amount either lowered or taken away all together. if nothing changes, nothing changes You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know
77-AUDIO Posted September 11, 2014 Author Report Posted September 11, 2014 she hardly sees them. and when I ground my kids and take their stuff away she goes and buys them new ones so i cant. I grounded my son from his phone, she gives him her old one and then doesnt pay the bill, same for my daughter. but this time she called me to pay it. edit. oh yeah I have records, takes up a 2" binder typed. why are you asking us for advice when you can take this to a lawyer. you can at least take here to court to show that she's doesn't have the mental competence to watch after your kids and try to get the support amount either lowered or taken away all together. i want the max amount. i have custody.. PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
LT.Smoke Posted September 11, 2014 Report Posted September 11, 2014 she hardly sees them. and when I ground my kids and take their stuff away she goes and buys them new ones so i cant. I grounded my son from his phone, she gives him her old one and then doesnt pay the bill, same for my daughter. but this time she called me to pay it. edit. oh yeah I have records, takes up a 2" binder typed. why are you asking us for advice when you can take this to a lawyer. you can at least take here to court to show that she's doesn't have the mental competence to watch after your kids and try to get the support amount either lowered or taken away all together. Just like everyone else who posts here he was seeking information to see if anyone had any extra ideas or input Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
LT.Smoke Posted September 11, 2014 Report Posted September 11, 2014 How about this... If you don't have something to add to help him out then DON'T post... PERIOD Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Pasta Prime Posted September 14, 2014 Report Posted September 14, 2014 Yup, good advice. Always keep records of anything and everything. It helped me get and retain custody of my son. That is until he decided it was better living with mom because of less rules; but he was 14 then. New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
Audioholic Posted September 14, 2014 Report Posted September 14, 2014 I would say get a restraining order,but if your state is anything like my state nj that won't work. Next best thing is file a police report and take him to court for harrassment, terroristic threats, ect..
Ahmed Johnson Posted September 14, 2014 Report Posted September 14, 2014 I wouldn't worry about him. The fact that he did it over the phone just goes to show that he's a pussy trying to impress his new girlfriend. When my oldest daughter came to live with me her mom's boyfriend tried threatening me. Bumped into the dude at a corner store where I used to live and he was scared to death.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.