Now Adrian Peterson from the Vikings

There is a line that if crossed I agree it should be considered child abuse an ass whooping no that's not it beating your kid with a stick till the point They have lacerations all over their body then yeah you crossed the line. The statment above about teachers and principles whooping your ass that's not ok I'll tell you this much anybody else ever puts theirhands on my kid I don't give a sshit what she did there will be someone getting their ass whooped by me. Whatever a child does it is a parents job to discipline them if it's something that requires anything more than verbal discipline. Some of guys don't really get it it's ok for a kid to get whooped when they need it but if you're whooping your kids everyday that's a problem it actually can cause proven psychological damage.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Oh hell I have no idea how to gauge that. I feel like there are cases where it is obvious one way or another and others where it isn't. He was in trouble for something to do with a video game somehow. And I am absolutely saying what he did was too far. What the prosecution is saying I completely agree it was way to far. BUT...we all know how that goes.

I do agree that lots of people are to quick to dismiss corporal punishment as effective discipline though. But there seems to be a lot of oh i was hit with a switch too so what ever AP did was OK. The fact is he may have gone far overboard, it's still a real possibility.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

There is a line that if crossed I agree it should be considered child abuse an ass whooping no that's not it beating your kid with a stick till the point They have lacerations all over their body then yeah you crossed the line. The statment above about teachers and principles whooping your ass that's not ok I'll tell you this much anybody else ever puts theirhands on my kid I don't give a sshit what she did there will be someone getting their ass whooped by me. Whatever a child does it is a parents job to discipline them if it's something that requires anything more than verbal discipline. Some of guys don't really get it it's ok for a kid to get whooped when they need it but if you're whooping your kids everyday that's a problem it actually can cause proven psychological damage.

You have to agree with it before anyone in the school can do it. At least in TN that is the case. Of course where I taught we had a no corporal punishment rule for the entire school system.

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Didn't one of Adrian's other sons die like less than a year ago from Adrian's ex-baby mama's BF beating him

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

the messed up thing is.. people who told are haters trying to destroy his career.. how many kids still get hit and maybe even worse. you dont see the AP making it public. its the damn haters trying to hate

i ran across a couple pictures that apparently were leaked. The kid had spots in the skin that broke open, quite a few of them. Again, no idea if those were from HIS kid or even if they were if they were from that punishment.

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

it doesn't work for everyone though. I taught in a school where plenty of kids got their asses beat often. Why did they keep acting up if they had their ass beat? I am all for corporal punishment but it's not a fix all for every kid. I was spanked about 3 times that I can remember. That isn't what kept me in check though, it was the rest of the punishments I couldn't stand. Sitting in my room watching my sisters and friends swimming while I couldn't was far worse than an ass beating.

And lets not confuse what he has been charged with. What they are saying is he beat a kid so badly that he injured the kid. If you are so out of control you beat (meaning spank, belt, switch, etc) all over the kids body that is not punishment. I have no idea what really happened, but the reports say the kid had cuts and bruises on his back, butt, legs, ankles, and balls.

IF that IS the case, that is way too far.

I disagree. Especially in this day and age. Granted there is a difference between whipping and a beat down. Not every child needs to be physically disciplined, and that really falls on to the parents to know their children when what type of discipline is appropriate but that falls on to the parent. If he's young and skin is soft I guarantee you and so could anyone who was hit as a child a fucking comb can leave marks on the skin.

What I hate more than ANYTHING are the libtarded media continually referring to it as a tree branch. Is it true? Yes. But does it accurately reflect the item used? No. The marks look a centimeter at most so let's not get carried away.

I was one of those kids who needed a whipping. Not because I was so crazy but because I'm incredibly hard headed and independent. I've been hit with:

Extension chords

Wire hangers

Vaccum chord

Paddle

Vehicle antenna (probably worst)

I can say this, the intensity of the whipping greatly affected my decisions, lol. The willingness to act correctly fades equally with the sting of punishment.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

it doesn't work for everyone though. I taught in a school where plenty of kids got their asses beat often. Why did they keep acting up if they had their ass beat? I am all for corporal punishment but it's not a fix all for every kid. I was spanked about 3 times that I can remember. That isn't what kept me in check though, it was the rest of the punishments I couldn't stand. Sitting in my room watching my sisters and friends swimming while I couldn't was far worse than an ass beating.

And lets not confuse what he has been charged with. What they are saying is he beat a kid so badly that he injured the kid. If you are so out of control you beat (meaning spank, belt, switch, etc) all over the kids body that is not punishment. I have no idea what really happened, but the reports say the kid had cuts and bruises on his back, butt, legs, ankles, and balls.

IF that IS the case, that is way too far.

I disagree. Especially in this day and age. Granted there is a difference between whipping and a beat down. Not every child needs to be physically disciplined, and that really falls on to the parents to know their children when what type of discipline is appropriate but that falls on to the parent. If he's young and skin is soft I guarantee you and so could anyone who was hit as a child a fucking comb can leave marks on the skin.

What I hate more than ANYTHING are the libtarded media continually referring to it as a tree branch. Is it true? Yes. But does it accurately reflect the item used? No. The marks look a centimeter at most so let's not get carried away.

I was one of those kids who needed a whipping. Not because I was so crazy but because I'm incredibly hard headed and independent. I've been hit with:

Extension chords

Wire hangers

Vaccum chord

Paddle

Vehicle antenna (probably worst)

I can say this, the intensity of the whipping greatly affected my decisions, lol. The willingness to act correctly fades equally with the sting of punishment.

Which part do you disagree with? I must have explained something very well because I agree with everything you just wrote! lol

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived