owner of car audio shop said you guys are wrong on here

LOL

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

i went in to a local car audio shop and asked for help finding a ho alternator for my car cause i cant find one anywhere online its a 1994 altima

he said they dont use them just batterys then explained somehow that batterys are fine you dont need HO alts

he then took me to a 1990 station wagon that had 4 15inch T2s and 2 TF2500 and a 650.4 rf speaker amp in the back. STOCK ALTERNATOR 4 batterys in the back 1 for each sub

he cranked it super loud while the car was only idleing the flex was so stupid cause he let me pick a song and i picked young jeezy i put on and it hits the super duper lows on a couple notes..... anyways with his piece of shit car and alt his voltage never went below 13.4 volts running a true 5000 watts rms

you guys are preaching $500+ HO ALTS on here saying a battery wont work for me running 2000 rms . seems like it did on their beater car just fine thou

he also told me the HO alts break ALOT avoid them

what do you guys think do you think a d3400 xs power batter can hold up on a 2000 rms system playing music only not competition or tones n shit lk that

omg this is great the car shop is wrong as fuck i really really hope you called them. i have never bought anything from them but a fuse and i was asking for advice when i went in.

haha so funny you got my ip IT WAS INPHASE car audio the owner is jesse he says its a flagship dealership for alpine(1 of only 6 in the country) and they sell batterys but not alts!

i completly belive you guys i love this forum i was just in a misunderstanding cause youd like to think you can trust an owner of a flagship dealership ! aparently he dont no shit.

he only demoed 1 song now that i think about it and i watch the volt meter cause i was curious how low he would drop but if he was still using the top of his power bank that made sence. and the rf TF2500 amps have little meters on them that indicate output and when the bass was hitting they were going all the way up to the read zone. no idea what impendance.

im goin with a HO alt guys forsure sorry some people got shaken up but i learned a lot from this tread.

i could probly get a bracket for the alt but idk how the hell i could get the electrical part to adapt . my car has a clip that clips into the alt and that seems complicated to deal with adapting

ORION HCCA 10.4 2000 watts RMS 4000 watts max

hifonics brutus 2600 bxi

Alpine IDA -305 Digital receiver

0 gauge power wire 250 amp fuse

800 watt BUTTKICKER BASS SHAKER

Kicker zx-400 amp to power buttkicker

Hope this don't get locked before results of the phone call are posted.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

the reason he said you dont need a HO is because he sells the batteries.. all he needs is to convince you so you can spend 2k on just batteries

Archived