Looking for people with full 4 door trucks that do 150+ in a blowthrough below window line.

I am working on a blowthrough, and I dont know of many people that do a blowthrough in the full size trucks, and would like to see more. I just wanted to know if there are any out there doing 150+ db in one. Who are they, what freq, and what equipment is used?

This thread is not intended to trash talk, or call anyone out. I just want to see whats out there.

I'm hoping for a 150+ when the build is complete

Not a four door but guy down here did a 154 at 36 hz in an s10 with I want to say 4 sundown x 12s on a single skar 4500 I think.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Wife's truck did. Just over @ 36hz took w0k to do it on a pair of lvl 5 18's

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived