LOL.Im an idiot moment.

Hi guys. Just wanted to share an LOL with yall. Im new to Real car audio. In my toyota corolla I have 2 Kicker cvr 12 on a Kicker750.1 and Alpine type S components on a MTX Terminator400. Yes BEST BUY I stated I was new to REAL car Audio. Its all on stock electrical. So the other night when I was leaving a funeral and driving behind my Dad playing my music he hit the brakes and asked me what was wrong. I said nothing what do you mean. He said you were flashing your lights. So I had to explain to him how Im an idiot LOL. Please share your LOL moments.

Still learning but have started gathering.

Cool story bro.

So what exactly is "real" audio?

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Hi guys. Just wanted to share an LOL with yall. Im new to Real car audio. In my toyota corolla I have 2 Kicker cvr 12 on a Kicker750.1 and Alpine type S components on a MTX Terminator400. Yes BEST BUY I stated I was new to REAL car Audio. Its all on stock electrical. So the other night when I was leaving a funeral and driving behind my Dad playing my music he hit the brakes and asked me what was wrong. I said nothing what do you mean. He said you were flashing your lights. So I had to explain to him how Im an idiot LOL. Please share your LOL moments.

Are you trying to say that your headlights were dimming because you don't have proper electrical?

Yes sorry I wasnt clear. Headlights were dimming and he thought I was flashing lights to get his attention. And yes lack of electrical upgrade. Sorry if I offend ppl but by Real audio I mean the HO alts,extra batts,0 gauge(or bigger), things that I didnt know even existed before here recently.

Maybe its just me that finds it funny.

Still learning but have started gathering.

Watch car audio is a drug. You buy this then that then this the next thing you know you have a house full of used car audio!!! Welcome to SMD also!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

Watch car audio is a drug. You buy this then that then this the next thing you know you have a house full of used car audio!!! Welcome to SMD also!

^^^ this

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

exactly. I have so much crap siting in my house now.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

There should be a rehab/support group for this shit. Worse than a crack habit.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Archived