SF Giants vs KC Royals who ? and how many?

GIANTS BABY! Bumgarner is just simply a beast.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I actually like watching a game from centerfield. Getting too close to the field limits your view but those tickets are crazy expensive.

sitting in this heated chair aint bad.

Did you see the cost of low range tix ?

Standing room only was 600$. Lol 549$ something around there.

Well, not a bad series. Ill admit, i watched every game. Kinda off and on, flipping to and from , but, i enjoyed it. I also did NOT see bumgarner pitching damn near 6 innings, but, he is on fire.

Would you say the giants are a dynasty ? Mike and Mike talked/argued about that this morning. Would you say 3 in 5 would make them a "dynasty" ???

These days, with free agency, players,managers bouncing all over the place.......does that get taken into account??

hmmmm,.....

I think it should a little bit, Giants have had the same manager and quite a few of the same players for all the titles so in this case I think a dynasty is fair.....lol not that my opinion isn't biast or anything lol :)

Awesome series, alot of good baseball was played by both teams. I'm a little disappointed the Royals didn't win but regardless they played outstanding baseball all year..

Wish the Royals would of taken it, but congratulations to the Giants they earned it. That team is stacked

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

I actually like watching a game from centerfield. Getting too close to the field limits your view but those tickets are crazy expensive.

not me, if i had the $$ i would wanna be right there :D

i think i saw Tech9 posting on IG that the seats were $6,000 each. That was game 2. I don't know if it goes up or not. Seen all those people wearing Strange shirts in the front, that is actually good advertising if you think about it. You can't get a better commercial for $6,000. Thats a bargain with those shirts on and BOLD. I can read it clear as day :D

Yeah $6,000 a seat for advertising on what 5, 3 to 4 hour games on national tv on one of the country's biggest sports championships, not a bad deal at all really! I'll wear a SMD shirt to any national televised games or fights I go to for ya bro! FREE PROMO FOR ALL IN THE BACKGROUND!!!! LOL

that game 7 ticket was probably well into the 5 figures. bumgarner made this series his and is really why they won. 2 wins amd a save? shit

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived