Ohio Generator alternators good output at idle?

i was gonna comment but i am leaving a small bit of info and leaving cause i would be called a troll, oh noes!

i broke my idgaf button tonight

DC alt 2000 rpms makes 179amps @ 15.3v bearings rated for 10,000rpms unless they changed this idk

less leakage current .4 mamps

custom tooled aluminum case for better cooling

ohi gen 2000rpms makes 173amps @ 14.4v bearings rated idk but they survived 6k

.55 mamps

can't learn anything from their site

case ?

would like to see under hood hot output at idle test

now i am done quit trying to talk to me

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

to raise rpm on this vehicle only have to unplug negative for a bit and turn screw on throttle body so will cost nothing but a bit of my own time

i like the dc power hairpin but for 800 bucks holy moly pretty thick for my blood i can get pretty similar performance for almost half the cost it seems

dont really see any reason to spend another 350 bucks

i appreciate the advice but not sure anyone would get the other 1 unless they have plenty of money. I work for my money, I pay bills/rent

if i had alot of money id have my dc power hairpin on the way

Most of us have to work hard for our money, and we all have bills to pay. If you want quality stuff you save up for it even if it takes you longer than you want to wait. I'm broke as fuck and look what I have took me a while to save for it but we'll worth it. Now not saying the Ohio Gen is bad because I have no clue and I see lots running them but hairpin 6 phase is where it's at when it comes to alt's, I wouldn't go any other way. Also look at that sexy case.

mMLccuq.jpg

mvlY8oK.jpg

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

miguel that isnt a hair pin thats a conventional as you can see by the windings inside the case

dude.. i said it looks like that. i know thats not the hairpin. im just saying the case is like mine. does yours look the same?

nope just checked and its not hairpin. its pretty beast though at 241 amps at idle.. dont know whats special about it that makes that much power. i will look for the thread eric posted about my alt

to raise rpm on this vehicle only have to unplug negative for a bit and turn screw on throttle body so will cost nothing but a bit of my own time

i like the dc power hairpin but for 800 bucks holy moly pretty thick for my blood i can get pretty similar performance for almost half the cost it seems

i appreciate the advice but not sure anyone would get the other 1 unless they have plenty of money. I work for my money, I pay bills/rent

Most of us have to work hard for our money, and we all have bills to pay. If you want quality stuff you save up for it even if it takes you longer than you want to wait. I'm broke as fuck and look what I have took me a while to save for it but we'll worth it. Now not saying the Ohio Gen is bad because I have no clue and I see lots running them but hairpin 6 phase is where it's at when it comes to alt's, I wouldn't go any other way. Also look at that sexy case.

mMLccuq.jpg

mvlY8oK.jpg

did you buy that from kevin?

op look at the pulley. its much larger than the one OG has and most ebay alts

did you buy that from kevin?

op look at the pulley. its much larger than the one OG has and most ebay alts

Nope straight from DC power.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived