Ferguson now having a melt down

Hear there is a officer who triggered an alert and he is now not responding.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Apparently they have video evidence of the kid pushing a store clerk and taking stuff minutes before the incident.

So that makes me question the kids character etc

But then again he was shot 6 times which def seems excessive

But then again if your running away from a potential threat, what is the reason to stop and turn around?? I would keep running. .

So I do not believe someone including myself, after making the decision to run for your life, would stop running for any other reason but to potentially neutralize the threat..

Which points to the officer acting justly.

The only caviat to the running is if the officer commanded him to stop or get shot, which is easily plausible, and when he stopped the officer shot him anyway. Which is murder..

I guess the cop could argue the turning around with hand movements provoked the officer to fire.. and I could see that.. but 6 times seems much to me, but in a life or death moment I suppose you arent counting bullets..

But imo it takes much less than 6 shots to take a man down at close range unimpeaded, especially if ur trained.

It could go either way, and imo with any doubt at all the cop has to walk.. the key being the was on tape robbing the store. Maybe not keep his job, but I dont see how you send him to jail or take away his life..

// my 2c after googling wtf this is about..

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Apparently they have video evidence of the kid pushing a store clerk and taking stuff minutes before the incident.

But then again if your running away from a potential threat, what is the reason to stop and turn around?? I would keep running. .

So I do not believe someone including myself, after making the decision to run for your life, would stop running for any other reason but to potentially neutralize the threat..

The only caviat to the running is if the officer commanded him to stop or get shot, which is easily plausible, and when he stopped the officer shot him anyway. Which is murder..

I guess the cop could argue the turning around with hand movements provoked the officer to fire.. and I could see that.. but 6 times seems much to me, but in a life or death moment I suppose you arent counting bullets..

But imo it takes much less than 6 shots to take a man down at close range unimpeaded, especially if ur trained.

It could go either way, and imo with any doubt at all the cop has to walk.. the key being the was on tape robbing the store. Maybe not keep his job, but I dont see how you send him to jail or take away his life..

People have lived through many more than 6 shots.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

If I can count to a number in less than a second than it isn't excessive.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Lived through 6 shots to the chest? Unlikely. At 30ft? Good luck. And if you live its not like terminator eating it up, idc who you are 6 shots center mass, ur down and clinging for life. After 2 shots ur likely dead within minutes. He got shot in the head and chest

Not the legs or shoulders.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

i will say bs.. 6 shots is excessive if first shot is in the head and his on the ground. there has been times where magazines are emptied and it dont seem to face them. for you to say 6 shots is excessive and not be there is kind of a dumb opinion.. it takes enough shots to neutralize a threat. if 6 isnt enough then keep shooting

Archived