Is the LOWERED LOOK played out???

You know you're doing something right when you got haters.

Those kids are jealous they probably drive pieces of shit or nothing, tell her to laugh at them or tell them to fuck off.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Those guys are jealous. Watch a month or so she'll roll up and their trucks will be lowered.

And some guys are weird about girls having nicer vehicles than them

That's EXACTLY what I was going for. lol. My gf agrees with me. "it's NOT want you want, it's what the boys will be jealous of. They expect you to drive a Honda Civic, Grandma's Cavilier or Grand am (remember them?)".

-Frank

Oh yeah i remember them lol they wanna feel tough and their the only badasses with their trucks. Shit if I had a truck given to me lowered and nice sound system I'd be driving it like a BOSS. Pulling up everyday clean as F lol system jammin not a care in the world what they think

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Granite Crystal Metallic Exterior

Inferno Red Interior

5.7 HEMI AWD

LMI Air Hammer Intake

Corsa exhaust

Custom Tune

Her mother and I both think she looks sweet as hell! Though, she does need a paint job, again after Xmas.

Even her grandfather who was a show car nut back in the day with his corvettes thinks the exhaust I put on the Jimmy has a nice rumble.

Kids will be kids, and their image for what it's worth means alot to them I guess.

IMAG0319_zpsf4ee7925.jpg

-Frank

I wouldn't hesitate to drive that on the daily to highschool......

LOL

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Take her to some car shows, she will see those dumb fucks have no clue real quick.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

You know you're doing something right when you got haters.

Those kids are jealous they probably drive pieces of shit or nothing, tell her to laugh at them or tell them to fuck off.

Yes, she did tell me, that some of her friends told her they "Are going to get a lifted Toyota, Ford, and/or Chevy with Super Swampers, blah,blah,blah....only to get Grandma's hand me down when it was all said and done.

So "hahaha" to them for talking smack. \

There's wishes, dreams, and than there's "Reality".

Come to think of it, back in the day 1988 or so......an old school mate drove a Bad Ass Suzuki Samuri cleverly named "Reality". The story goes "Tim was left a message on his windshield to lower his stereo when driving through the neighborhood. If not, his system (Rockford Fosgate) will get yanked....with the last comment reading "THIS IS NOT A THREAT, THIS IS REALITY!"

So to say "F/U" to the neighbor......that's what he named his Samuri. REALITY.

That should be her windshield banner!

Hahahaha!

I'm enjoying posts guys, keep them coming. And yes, I will have to show her this thread.

-Frank

you want to adopt me? i'd rock the hell out of that playing "La Cocaracha" all damn day while munching down my Taco Bell. my first car was an '87 CRX with a metal hanger holding the back bumper on, no A/C, no power steering, no power windows, no power door locks, no radio, front grille broken in half. my second car was a '91 Geo Metro with no a/c, no power windows, no power door locks, no back window. i don't even like domestics but when I was 16, i'd have given a testicle to have something like that.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

sorry one of the nicest looking trucks ever is a blazer extreme in my opinion. a look you did well to replicate. as said let her ass walk and see how she likes it

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Kids are assholes. Better she figure out how to ignore bullshit and haters now than teach her to deal by bending to what THEY want. That's just a life lesson kids have to learn.

And insofar as the vehicle, shit if I was getting a free vehicle at 16 (bought my first from my parents when I was 17, old handmdown) I wouldn't be bitching for shit.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Archived