Black Sheriff Blasts Obama, Nixon, Holder over Handling of Ferguson

the whole racist thing is so played out...

you are full of shit if you think this to be true.. I will say nothing else on this matter.

:ninja:

tell someone their full of shit then cop out saying you wont elaborate... why even say anything in the first place?

He'd just be wasting his time elaborating to someone displaying such ignorance as you are.

I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.

the whole racist thing is so played out...

you are full of shit if you think this to be true.. I will say nothing else on this matter.

:ninja:

tell someone their full of shit then cop out saying you wont elaborate... why even say anything in the first place?

He'd just be wasting his time elaborating to someone displaying such ignorance as you are.

good to know... would you like to say anything else for him?

The whole thing was a cop vs criminal issue, not black vs white issue. I'm not nieve enough to think that I know everyone everywhere, but from the society I come in contact with, there are no longer any race issues. Of course until someone of minority pulls the race card.

If you're feeling DOWN & OUT, it's time to get UP & IN

I am very weary of the news and don't read from just one source every news outlet has an agenda after all. But what's the point in pointing out that the sheriff is black? There isn't a good one I can think off.

Yes, there is a great reason why, MONEY and RATINGS!

Jaw dropping headlines is what brings people into the article, its what makes a person buy a newspaper/magazine/etc when they see something like that as they stand in line to check out at a grocery store.

With no story to cover the company is not making money, the more controversy they can get going the better they will make out.

Perfect example was the whole private email that a news company emailed its employees about a week later stating that they can now stop using such drastic keywords like suicide, hung, etc for news articles about Robin Williams.

I'm well aware of why it was done i stated there isn't a good reason.

Condoning racism as a way to get viewers is not ok by any stretch of the imagination. All the media that have been race bating should be ashamed.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

i try not to fall for the racism thing i even said the incident was not race related which it might not have.. just a few months ago white male with a handgun was confronted by the police. i figured he would get gunned down but guess what.. he aimed the gun at the cops and there was no reaction, he never got gunned down. they even gave him minutes to walk around while still aiming at them. at the end they they did shot him once but i seen far less dangerous situation with a much worse outcome.

this really does look like BS and somehow im now supporting the protesters.. not the looting and the out of control thing but how they actually do treat other races differently over the white race. not saying that whites dont get shot because i know they do but this one is just crazy

skip to :43

i try not to fall for the racism thing i even said the incident was not race related which it might not have.. just a few months ago white male with a handgun was confronted by the police. i figured he would get gunned down but guess what.. he aimed the gun at the cops and there was no reaction, he never got gunned down. they even gave him minutes to walk around while still aiming at them. at the end they they did shot him once but i seen far less dangerous situation with a much worse outcome.

this really does look like BS and somehow im now supporting the protesters.. not the looting and the out of control thing but how they actually do treat other races differently over the white race. not saying that whites dont get shot because i know they do but this one is just crazy

skip to :43

holy balls that was........interesting.....

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Doesn't take a genius to see that racism is alive and well. I see it every day. Not on TV but there are way more racists where I live than damn near anywhere I have ever lived.

The same number of black people smoke weed as white people and the number of black people arrested for it compared to white people is so disproportionate it makes me sick...

Archived