no indictment for Eric Gardner

for the record, if you can say I can't breath 11 times, you can breath.

I've said this before and I'll say it again , I'd you feel your rights are being violated, COMPLY, and then file there appropriate lawsuits. In this day and age standing up to be the Rosa Parks of your time is a sure fire easy to get yourself killed

I don't know enough about this case to debate it, but you should also know that while CHOKE holds may be banned, a vascular neck restraint may be legal. They are two completely different moves and may look the same. The officer in that footage seems to be attempting a vascular but that guy is pretty big. I use the vascular restraint and can attest if done correctly is very effective.

again I don't know enough of this incident to make any contributing to this case. I can although speak on what techniques are out there

i understand what you are saying but in the end when you comply you are giving your rights away and that will null any lawsuit or complaint you have because you complied and gave that right away.. its like your lady consenting you sex then tries to put you in jail for rape.. no its never going to happen she consent its not rape.. you comply you gave that right so your rights was not violated.. cops are getting brutal and the more knowledge we have the worse they get. they hate the fact that we know they cant really do nothing to us unless we are breaking the la or in a criminal act

So based on your analogy then, if your robbed at gunpoint and comply in order to survive the encounter you consented for that person to take your things? Absolute not. The biggest part here is that there is no faith in the justice system and people feel like if they don't speak up they are saying its ok. It's not ok but based on the way things have been ruled upon lately I totally understand why people feel the way they do. Again, I don't know what happened in these cases. People with all the info ruled on them. I don't armchair quarterback. And I've also said this in past posts, some people with a badge don't deserve to have it. i stick up for Right. I don't give blanket hall passes just cause you wear a "uniform" like me. Just ask my two "brothers in blue" that I arrested in the last 18 months.

if i was in the act and caught i would not resist. wouldn't give rights though.. i do have the right to remain silent

what im getting to is the harassing. cops harass people and they shouldnt use force against people they harass. in this situation selling cigarettes is not illegal. if he was not paying taxes then he should have been served with a warrant like everyone else.. this was not a criminal act and the cops had no business in it unless he was selling to minors but there is nothing proving he was selling cigarettes to minors... cops dont have the right to pull anyone over for whatever reason they feel like and they feel like they have that right.. the only reason a cop should confront you is if there is probable cause to a crime.. this guy should have been left alone but they tried to abuse a power they dont have. COPS DONT AND SHOULD NOT HAVE POWER. they are here to protect and serve us.. they are not given any power that they should feel entitled to harass the citizens

edit: and of coarse you comply with the robber who has you at gun point point because he might kill you,a cop wont. oh wait they do....... cops shouldnt shoot people or attack anyone just cause.. people shouldnt be scared of the cops because they are there for us at least they should be.. plus cops are not criminals and we should feel safe around them but instead the people fear them

really a bloke that big, they should only have to ask him one time to put his hands behind his back..... if he dosn't then he knew what was comming his way (A beating)

Thank you. And he knew that, too. Just trying to be a badass. And the stupid thing is, the charges likely wouldn't be that bad. The court would say "you owe this much money", dude would say "I can't afford that", and then a plea would be dealt.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Don't have anything to say on the topic exactly.

However, there is 2 things I will fight a cop for.

1. My families and friends safety

2. My right to protect myself, family and friends.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

So ROLEX if several officers are so ill prepared as to not having the non lethal restraining methods then they probably shouldnt be enforcing the law, If 7 grown men can restrain one man then those officers are a bunch of little bitches.

On a side rant ROLEX I don't care how much time blah blah blah you are as any part of a LEO you are directly one of the problems, I'm surprised no one else has called you out. Standing up for all officers wrong or not. "Its not a choke its a neck restraint" "maybe he wasnt preped with other means to subdue" its a cop out for them fucking up and getting away literally with murder.

I'll prepared? So in your eyes if every LEO out there isn't equipped with enough equipment to subdue anyone in a nurturing humane manner that Care Bears themselves endorse then they shouldn't be enforcing the law? OK, if you say so.

The debate is going to rage about what one person perceives as a lawful command and another states is their stand against the proverbial man. You do you Silverado, I'll do me. at the end of the day i would rather be judged by 12 then carried by six. If that makes me part of the problem then your opinion is noted. We are all entitled to that.

Yea but the problem is the asswipes are not getting judged by 12. Using an illegal procedure plain as day ON VIDEO no less. And ill prepared yes, if it was 1 officer okay but 3 police officers don't show up with issued non lethal weapons to subdue/detain someone like this then absolutely they should be pulling security duties at the local peep show with the rest of the wanna be tough guys. Since when the hell is getting tazed or sprayed nurturing? Don't try to make me out to be soft because I don't condone these cops murdering someone on video with no repercussions. Based on your comment above how can anyone trust the system its obviously flawed? When someone uses a chokehold that is not legal for law enforcement to use, on camera plain as can be and a man dies as a result and the officer gets away with it how can you trust the legal system? If an officer pulls you for DUI and you are recorded the entire time and it is blatant from the video you're drunk what do you think will happen in court? Officers should be held at a higher liability because they should set the standard for calm, and using better judgment.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Its "funny" to talk about us "black people" in times like this... Yes we riot, but we fucking riot in time of need!! We don't go fucking up shit over a damn football game... We get called monkeys and all type of shit, yet when you have a MF go shoot up a theater or a school full of kids, its "physiological problems." Ya'll don't have to deal with the shit we do and never have, so don't sit there and tell us that we don't have the right to stand up for ourselves!!!

I'm all for protesting shit like this PEACEFULLY,this is a clear cut case of police soing wront things resulting in a death. But when "black people" as you put it, get up in arms over a blatant criminal and riot, protest, hands across america i will call it ridiculous.

On topic the officers in this are assholes who should definitely be brought up on charges for crimes resulting in a MAN's (no race specific nedded) untimely death. Ive been pepper sprayed I've been tazed it sucks. Ask anyone who has ever been put in a real cant breathe choke hold how they reacted, insticts are to do whatever you can to breathe again. Never have i been choked out and said you know what let me just relax until they stop. Its not resising so much as panic. It wasn't just one officer,there were several. So ROLEX if several officers are so ill prepared as to not having the non lethal restraining methods then they probably shouldnt be enforcing the law, If 7 grown men can restrain one man then those officers are a bunch of little bitches.

On a side rant ROLEX I don't care how much time blah blah blah you are as any part of a LEO you are directly one of the problems, I'm surprised no one else has called you out. Standing up for all officers wrong or not. "Its not a choke its a neck restraint" "maybe he wasnt preped with other means to subdue" its a cop out for them fucking up and getting away literally with murder.

Now I'm not a leo but have had to restrain people. Have you ever had to restrain someone especially someone that big? One or two officers aren't doing it if he doesn't want them to.

Now in this situation they were in the wrong but in other situations you don't handle someone that's trying to fight/ possibly kill you or someone else with kindness and gentleness.

This whole situation seems like something that could have been handled by handing him a summons to appear in court.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Also did anyone else hear that while the officer received nothing that the person filming the incident was indicted?

Broke- yea I've restrained someone combative like that, key word combative. This was just a case of the cop getting frustrated and taking it too far. Also I've choked numerous people in fights, sparring, etc. And I've never killed anyone.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

What did he do for the police to start messing with him? Selling cigarettes right? Well they should've just wrote his ass ticket. He didn't do shit that warranted the police to want to place him under arrest. You can only resist arrest when you are being placed under arrest, so what was he being arrested for in the first place?

Can anyone give me a valid reason why people want to give CRIMINALS more rights and take away rights from the police officers? It really seems ass backwards to me. I just don't understand this whole catering to criminals culture that is brewing right now. Or are people forgetting that officers deal with the scummiest of people on a daily basis from rapists to wife beaters to people who want to kill them just because of the uniform they wear... Here is a video of somebody clearly resisting arrest and then a bystander attacks and officer so they do what they need to do to control the situation but everyone has a problem with it. (Sorry if it doesn't imbed)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wXGkW3iuI8o

This country has gone soft on crime... It's okay to assault an officer of the law apparently but it's not okay for them to defend themselves against a criminal.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Can anyone give me a valid reason why people want to give CRIMINALS more rights and take away rights from the police officers? It really seems ass backwards to me. I just don't understand this whole catering to criminals culture that is brewing right now. Or are people forgetting that officers deal with the scummiest of people on a daily basis from rapists to wife beaters to people who want to kill them just because of the uniform they wear... Here is a video of somebody clearly resisting arrest and then a bystander attacks and officer so they do what they need to do to control the situation but everyone has a problem with it. (Sorry if it doesn't imbed)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wXGkW3iuI8o

This country has gone soft on crime... It's okay to assault an officer of the law apparently but it's not okay for them to defend themselves against a criminal.

Who said anything about giving criminals more rights? Please point them out so I can point out the stupidity in their argument. It's more about trying to keep the police to doing the job they were paid to do. Do you think it's okay for cops to bully people?

im all about punishing criminals. im also all about following the rules. as such he resisted arrest yes. but the cop used a method of take down that is illegal. sonhe broke the rules as well. as a person of authority he just became no better than the person he was trying to arrest and he should be held to a higher standard as a person of authority. he let his pride get in the way of doing his job and he lost his cool. there might even be history there. ive tussled and sparred with people much bigger than me. its all about technique. if youre a fit 200 lber you shouldnt have any trouble handling a fat out of shape 450 lber with 5 others.

he was in no shape or form defending himself in this case.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived