If you clear $4k you can afford a car payment.

A word of wisdom if you can't afford the car payment and you have to lease the car you can't afford the car.

Buy something used.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I don't think my dad clears 3k a month

and he's able to take care of the family of 4

On the car subject we've never had old crappy cars

You should learn how manage your money better

When I was your age I didn't have to pay anything at one point I had about $7k in about 3 weeks didn't do shit with it. Wish I could remember what I got with it

Now I have budget of ~$875 a month to pay bills/gas/insurance/ etc

And somehow I'm able to make it, I haven't had to ask my parents for help in over a year

You don't have to get something "as old as you" just look into getting a car loan through a credit union or something.. For $300 a month you can get a loan for roughly $16k @ 5% for 60 months, ROUGHLY, it varies on year and varies on your credit. Hell you can get a NICE car for ~$10-16k.. Don't go out and lease a car, dumb decision..

'97 Explorer
2 Sundown SA 15's

SQ 2200D

Kinetik KHC1800 (Front)

Kinetik KHC 2000 (Back)

KnuKonceptz 1/0 OFC

130A Alt + Big 3

i pull in right about that, pay rent, bills, phone, insurance, support a hookah, and vape habit, and pay 523 a month of my car.. An 1/8 of your monthly income isn't bad for a car note.. But maybe coke & strippers is your thing LOL.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

If you put 3k down your payments should be dirt cheap unless you plan on getting an expensive car. You should be able to get a charger rt for $150 maybe less for 3k down. Put 3500 down and we got a journey and a dart for $325 a month. I paid 0 down and traded the journey in 13 months early on a 24 month lease and pay $300 for my ram lol

Archived