Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

If you clear $4k you can afford a car payment.

A word of wisdom if you can't afford the car payment and you have to lease the car you can't afford the car.

Buy something used.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Inb4 he spends $3.5k a month on Crack and hookers.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

I don't think my dad clears 3k a month

and he's able to take care of the family of 4

On the car subject we've never had old crappy cars

You should learn how manage your money better

When I was your age I didn't have to pay anything at one point I had about $7k in about 3 weeks didn't do shit with it. Wish I could remember what I got with it

Now I have budget of ~$875 a month to pay bills/gas/insurance/ etc

And somehow I'm able to make it, I haven't had to ask my parents for help in over a year

Posted

You don't have to get something "as old as you" just look into getting a car loan through a credit union or something.. For $300 a month you can get a loan for roughly $16k @ 5% for 60 months, ROUGHLY, it varies on year and varies on your credit. Hell you can get a NICE car for ~$10-16k.. Don't go out and lease a car, dumb decision..

'97 Explorer
2 Sundown SA 15's

SQ 2200D

Kinetik KHC1800 (Front)

Kinetik KHC 2000 (Back)

KnuKonceptz 1/0 OFC

130A Alt + Big 3

Posted

i pull in right about that, pay rent, bills, phone, insurance, support a hookah, and vape habit, and pay 523 a month of my car.. An 1/8 of your monthly income isn't bad for a car note.. But maybe coke & strippers is your thing LOL.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Posted

If you put 3k down your payments should be dirt cheap unless you plan on getting an expensive car. You should be able to get a charger rt for $150 maybe less for 3k down. Put 3500 down and we got a journey and a dart for $325 a month. I paid 0 down and traded the journey in 13 months early on a 24 month lease and pay $300 for my ram lol

Posted

And if you aren't planning to keep a car for 10 years why wouldn't you lease. Lease payments are cheaper and you can buy the car after if you really like it and want to keep it

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3051 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...