gckless Posted December 13, 2014 Report Posted December 13, 2014 You on this tie knot level? Took me about 20 minutes to tie. Worth it. "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
n8ball2013 Posted December 13, 2014 Report Posted December 13, 2014 Nope. I hate tying s tie THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
White Lightning Posted December 13, 2014 Report Posted December 13, 2014 Nice Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
rockFord_Expedition Posted December 13, 2014 Report Posted December 13, 2014 The direction of those angles would drive me nuts. Couldn't wear a tie like that. Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
Aj11 Posted December 14, 2014 Report Posted December 14, 2014 thats sick! i have to wear a tie almost every day. I'm gonna check that out for sure jvc deck stinger 1800 front hc 2000 kinetic rear 2 runs of 1/0g big 3/4 ct 60.4 2 ct 1400.1 ct EXO 15 d1 lots of deadner type r comps front stage 6 kicker tweets rear stage lots of great stuff coming soon ho alt more bats ct comps for front stage more deadner sweet amp rack lots of L.E.D lights new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)
RooTxBeeR Posted December 14, 2014 Report Posted December 14, 2014 That is pretty boss. Not going to lie though, when I seen the title. I thought this was going to have something to do with the magazine lol On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
gckless Posted December 14, 2014 Author Report Posted December 14, 2014 thats sick! i have to wear a tie almost every day. I'm gonna check that out for sure This one's called a Trinity knot. Actually not too hard once you get the hang of it, length is the hardest part. There's some other bitchin ones too, http://agreeordie.com/?s=tie has a bunch. The Eldredge is pretty cool too but only works with certain style/pattern ties and is pretty tough to tie. That is pretty boss. Not going to lie though, when I seen the title. I thought this was going to have something to do with the magazine lol Well it's kinda along those lines. Sorta? "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
Noel989 Posted December 14, 2014 Report Posted December 14, 2014 I don't use ties very often but everytime Im going to wear one I start looking at different knots I always end up with the basic one lol Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted December 14, 2014 Report Posted December 14, 2014 fuck yeah I want to learn less boring ways to tie my ties I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
RooTxBeeR Posted December 14, 2014 Report Posted December 14, 2014 It is, I just thought it was literally going to be something with the magazine lol. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.