Only one gunman? WTF? If only one or two of the hostages were armed, that shit would have never went down. Such bullshit.

Or said armed civilians start shooting, gunmen panics and outcome is a lot worse.

I am actually quite happy it was only one gunman.

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

13e4c3e0-74af-42b9-8d07-ebbd2b684e14_zps7d713c4c.jpg

Take a look at violent crime not just gun crime. The numbers would surprise you

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

exactly. I would feel a lot more comfortable starting a fight with a bat if I knew none of the other people could shoot me.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

It probably would, though the everybody is making reference to gun crime etc so I have been going with that... ill do some research tonight

exactly. I would feel a lot more comfortable starting a fight with a bat if I knew none of the other people could shoot me.

I feel comfortable knowing that the vast majority of the population cant shoot me. if somebody was going to start a fight with me i would much rather defend myself against a bat/club etc then a gun.

I suppose though the gun culture is so much bigger in America, at least that's the way it is portrayed.

Edit : I'm assuming that's why there is some suggestions this could be avoided if everybody had guns... i don't know if i got across what i was trying to say there.

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

13e4c3e0-74af-42b9-8d07-ebbd2b684e14_zps7d713c4c.jpg

Im looking at some articles on Australian stuff, and Im reading one article that said homicide has nearly doubled since the gun ban (via an Australian news company).

Now Im reading in another article that since they where able to buy back 35,000 legal guns per 100,000 people that the homicide rate fell 59%, and the "firearm suicide" rate dropped by 65%. Which I find some very strange and distrubing numbers. Also this was reported by the washingtonpost.com

The part Im having a hard understanding of is according to this info provided by the washingtonpost is that 59% of legal gun owners committed crimes that have now stopped since they sold their guns back and or killed themselves with their guns. hmmmmm

I think there are a lot of screwed numbers being reported, and most likely each legal bought back gun is being counted far more than once.

They just pull random numbers out of a hat and go with it, they know most people will never do the research to find the real numbers.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Sad day for us Aussies.

I'm sometimes ashamed to call myself Australian due to how pissweak from do-gooders our once beautiful country has become.

Can't say Merry Christmas, can't fly the Aussie Flag, hell even half our food is getting rolled out as 'Halal Certified' in fear we may be called 'racist' or offend some poor bleeding heart.

What a joke of a country.

This shit should have been nipped in the bud a long time ago.

Would be good to move somewhere else maybe, perhaps Texas?

Basically all the same here bro.

its happening here..

Archived