jeepbass1 Posted March 1, 2015 Report Posted March 1, 2015 This is straight nasty!! Looks so good !! Cant wait to see finished product!
im45pl Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 man this is some awesome fabrication work going on here, loce that centre console! any more info on how you did that hand brake? I wouldn't mind trying something like that if its viable? cheers TEAM DC AUSTRALIA My_Build_Log
JP Fabrication Posted March 4, 2015 Author Report Posted March 4, 2015 man this is some awesome fabrication work going on here, loce that centre console! any more info on how you did that hand brake? I wouldn't mind trying something like that if its viable? cheers I used a 4" stroke actuator I had left over from a previous project, 2 momentary switches with 2 relays to switch polarity. I didn't worry about adding limit switches to the actuator because I'm the only person that drives my Caddy and i know when to start/stop the actuator.
JP Fabrication Posted March 4, 2015 Author Report Posted March 4, 2015 Slow at work today so instead of standing around I knocked this out. Modded a V1 hidden remote display and a Stinger volt gauge.
BassMunky Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 dammm good work. is that center console double as a port for the sub box? Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported
JP Fabrication Posted March 4, 2015 Author Report Posted March 4, 2015 dammm good work. is that center console double as a port for the sub box? i was just able to get enough air space to go sealed, so no port. Center console for hiding the E brake actuator and mounting the cup holders.
Pasta Prime Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 Mother of god!! This some clean work. Someday I'll be half this good. New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
jmanjr82 Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 Dude you do stellar work! Great thought out ideas man!
MrBigs63' Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 That enclosure is sick. Got me drooling over here sir.
Deeznutz Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 WOW! Very nice work!!!!!! Done right, all the way around! -Frank
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.