ToNasty Posted November 13, 2015 Report Posted November 13, 2015 You need an epi bruh. I'm getting one for that reason ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
juan777 Posted November 13, 2015 Author Report Posted November 13, 2015 You need an epi bruh. I'm getting one for that reason Had one, it's just not the same, nice for daily listening, but for demo purposes it's pretty useless. I still have it, pretty sure I'll use it for my daily when I get one. You and I gotta talk Tahoe suspension soon man! boom50 said you may be able to help me. The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
ToNasty Posted November 13, 2015 Report Posted November 13, 2015 He said he gave you my number ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
juan777 Posted November 13, 2015 Author Report Posted November 13, 2015 He said he gave you my number He did, I"ll text you once I get a daily and have the Tahoe freed up to work on. The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
juan777 Posted December 7, 2015 Author Report Posted December 7, 2015 Some slo-mo vids courtesy of Jeff (low.n.louddd) of my truck from N4T this weekend, played all weekend no problems: The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
low.n.louddd Posted December 7, 2015 Report Posted December 7, 2015 Nasty bitch. I loved it man Got something in the works for myself... Stay tuned Previous personal builds (3) Fi Sp4 15" 6th 3 Fi sp4 15s, 6th, TFE 8.0. wind.... (6) Fi Sp4 18" DA Burban, 6 Fi Sp4 18s, plexiglass, LEDs, launched windshield on 2500 rms clamped lolz. etc (2) DC level 6 18s 2 Dc Level 6 18s in a civic hatch, NO WALL, my first big pretty build... Builds Ive done for folks: Dannys Van 12 Crossfire XSV4 18"s, 12 Crossfire 8xs, 48 XS Power d1600s, 165.5 SB4 2016 Champ Bobbys Yukon (new and old build) 4 B2 21"s in a 6th, plexiglass, LEDs, LOWSSSSS4 SSA Evil 18s, WIND WIND WIND Jacobs Silverado 2 CT Sounds EXO 15s, 6th order bandpass blowtrough Tonys Burban 6 HDC3 15s, colormatched standard ported, plexiglass, LEDs... etc Sauls Duramax 2 Sundown ZV4 18"s, 4th order blowthrough, plexiglass, LEDs, etc.. Jays Avalanche 2 DC Level 6 18s "blowthrough" plexiglass, LEDs, etc.. Codys Tahoe 4 Tantric SHD 18s, 4th, Ampere TFE 8.0, plexiglass LEDs n shiet Joes G35 4 Sundown SA 12s rammed in a g35 trunk, plexiglass, LEDs, the usual Ericks Lincoln 2 Sundown Zv4 12"s, 4th order trunk bandpass, wood grain, LEDs, etc..
juan777 Posted December 7, 2015 Author Report Posted December 7, 2015 Nasty bitch. I loved it man Thank you sir. Good seeing yall The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
boom50cal Posted December 7, 2015 Report Posted December 7, 2015 mad i couldn't make it to this show. ohwell. plenty of vids On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
juan777 Posted December 7, 2015 Author Report Posted December 7, 2015 mad i couldn't make it to this show. ohwell. plenty of vids You missed all those 5 full song demos again man! The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
ChevyBoy95 Posted December 8, 2015 Report Posted December 8, 2015 Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.