The younger guy for lucky if you ask me.

62 year old man

Could easily be a war vet, PTSD possible, could easily have gotten scared, and possible that he would be in our health to wear he couldn't have defended himself as easily.

All that meaning he could have had a reason to pull the gun and fire.

I'm sorry but that older man could have feared for his life or had a huge increase in stress and begin to have a flash back out something if he was a vet. Would have been in self defense.

The younger guy

Could easily have been in better shape/health, a mugger, a whack job, or just wanted to steal a gun.

With that said the older man could have assumed any of that in that situation. In which if not rationally thinking would push him to pull his gun.

Like said the 42 year old man should have notified the police. They then could have confronted the older man. He would have shown his permit and went on with his day no harm done.

Who in their right mind attacks an armed citizen? Specially while they themselves are not armed?

He put his own life in danger making a stupid decision. Simple as that.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Maybe he thought he'd get a Walmart gift card for "saving people".

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

i don't understand either argument. the guy that attacked the gun owner should have been shot by said gun owner for being attacked since guns are meant for self defense. the gun owner should have never had his gun in walmart, seriously the only time you are going to get attacked by an armed person is when a toddler reaches into his mom's purse and shot her.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

Well it's nice to see you have the whole world figured out. I've thought I was going to be in trouble twice in my life where that may have came in handy. Once was in my gated security development and the other? In a Walmart parking lot. I know you're trying to be witty and funny but you failed.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I don't understand why the younger guy even thought a 62 year old man was about to try and rob a Wal-mart. Also most of the time if someone is robbing a store, they don't usually have an actual holster like the older man did. Most people trying to rob a store just have it in their waistband, pocket, or hold it in their hand like an idiot. Seems like the younger guy needed to use his context clues and not make irrational decisions.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

62 year old man

Could easily be a war vet, PTSD possible, could easily have gotten scared, and possible that he would be in our health to wear he couldn't have defended himself as easily.

I'm sorry but that older man could have feared for his life or had a huge increase in stress and begin to have a flash back out something if he was a vet. Would have been in self defense.

The younger guy

Could easily have been in better shape/health, a mugger, a whack job, or just wanted to steal a gun.

With that said the older man could have assumed any of that in that situation. In which if not rationally thinking would push him to pull his gun.

Like said the 42 year old man should have notified the police. They then could have confronted the older man. He would have shown his permit and went on with his day no harm done.

Who in their right mind attacks an armed citizen? Specially while they themselves are not armed?

This is what I like about Georgia now, if the man wasn't acting suspicious, as in about to or in the act of committing a crime, then police cant do anything. cant ask him for his license or detain him. although he was "reaching for the coffee creamer label" i still dont think thats a justifiable reason to tackle an elderly man.

I think people just aren't used to seeing citizens with firearms. something that shouldnt scare people if those citizens are showing the safe side of carrying.

1998 chevy blazer 4 door

stock alt 105a

Battery: Autocraft Gold 75-3

Big Three in Sky High Car Audio 4ga

subs: rockford p2 12's (soon to be sundown SA 12's)

Sundown SAZ-1200d on the subs

Mids and Highs: Infinity kappa 6.5 mid in front doors and tweets in Dash 

sae 50.4 for mids and highs

SMD OM-1 on the subs

i don't understand either argument. the guy that attacked the gun owner should have been shot by said gun owner for being attacked since guns are meant for self defense. the gun owner should have never had his gun in walmart, seriously the only time you are going to get attacked by an armed person is when a toddler reaches into his mom's purse and shot her.

Wow, sounds like you need to watch the news more. You don't think there are armed robberies and crimes commited all of the time? In stores and in the parking lots of stores?

250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

62 year old man

The younger guy

This is what I like about Georgia now, if the man wasn't acting suspicious, as in about to or in the act of committing a crime, then police cant do anything. cant ask him for his license or detain him. although he was "reaching for the coffee creamer label" i still dont think thats a justifiable reason to tackle an elderly man.

I think people just aren't used to seeing citizens with firearms. something that shouldnt scare people if those citizens are showing the safe side of carrying.

Gotta love Georgia B)

250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD