OrzechNJ Posted February 16, 2015 Report Posted February 16, 2015 last year undercover cop pulled me over for careless driving.. took my documents and came back in less than 5 min.. he said that he had no tickets anymore and I get them in mail.. lucky me never showed up.. sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
bigsausagepizza Posted February 16, 2015 Report Posted February 16, 2015 Few years ago I went to park with my ex.. it was after 10pm nice warm summer night.. so out of nowhere cop showed up.. immediately 100 questions.. my car was close enough so he also asked me for insurance and registration.. ex didnt have any ID on her.. in 5 min 5 other cops showed up with their lights on .. took me on the side and ex on another side.. and interviewed both of us.. we were dating for a long while so there was no wrong answer.. they let us go after 15 min... 5 cops for no id ? really... I had the same thing happen when I was about 19. Pulled into a secluded park in the woods late to get busy. Didn't even start kissing before the cop was on us. He got us both out of the car separately and asked a ton of questions, basically implying that I was trying to rape and kill my girlfriend. We had been dating for a long time so obviously that wasn't the case, but he interviewed us both separately for quite a while before finally letting us go and telling us the park closes at dark. 2008 Subaru WRX STI K&N Typhoon Intake Invidia Polished Stainless 3" turbo back with cat Cobb Accessport Dyno tune from Kaizen Tuning 320awhp 330ft-lb awtq MTX 421D Sub amp American Bass SQ900 Highs/Mids amp Sundown Audio SD-2 10 D4 JL Audio XR653-CS 3-way Components 3sixty.2 Second Skin Damplifier Pro Custom fiberglass wheel well enclosure Transmission Line quasi-floor enclosure http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/forum/13-member-rides-builds-show-off-your-whip-show-off-your-system/ Bill Fitzmaurice TLAH line-array hifi towers 9 Goldwood 4" mids (each) 12 Goldwood 1/2" tweeters (each) NAD 1020 Preamp MiniDSP 2x4 Balanced processor Thorens TD166mkII Turntable Hafler DH-200 Amplifier http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192638-line-array-hifi-tower-build/ https://www.facebook.com/HolyMountainGlass
RooTxBeeR Posted February 16, 2015 Report Posted February 16, 2015 I don't have anything special. Got pulled over for a out headlight. Cop walks up, says here's your warning and hands me a ticket. Like reading everyone else's though. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted February 16, 2015 Report Posted February 16, 2015 I got pulled for 85 in a 35 (yeah I know) I whipped by the cop who was parked. I said I'm fucked now so I pulled over the side of the road and waited for him to catch up. About a minute later he pulls up next thing you know I'm surrounded by 6 squad cars the first cop walks up to window and Says holy shot you were flying the dam trees shook when you went by I laughed he takes my info and walks back to his cruiser. at this point the other officers left except for one, his shift commander (now you know you screwed up big time when the shift commander shows up). So to make things better my friend in the passenger seat was notified he had a warrant luckily the city the warrant was from didn't want to come transport him so he got a pass. Now this cop starts bullshitting with us asking me why I was driving so fast and where I was going so I told him and he's like ok then he starts telling me how he likes the car and he had the same one when he was younger and now he has a 03 cobra blah blah blah. Meanwhile his the shift commander drives away the cop notices and says look man I was waiting for him to drive away to write your ticket he says I wrote you for 5 over because I don't want to wreck your license he then tells me he's going to catch shit for it because his superior wanted my car impounded and me in jail for reckless driving I can't tell you how many times I said thank you to this guy. He then tells me that if I try and fight the ticket hell make sure he tells the judge what my actual speed was and said have a nice day. I paid the ticket the next day. He was honestly the coolest Leo I've ever encountered. I Wonder how much shit he got for it. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
aculous Posted February 16, 2015 Report Posted February 16, 2015 was bored after seeing a movie, the new spiderman, pissed off that my buddy just made me sit through that. look around the parking lot, late at night no one around. I get in the car do a 5 second burnout and then two donuts. well around the corner two cops come out from behind a the movie theater and block me in. cop: "son where are you going and what the hell was that" me: "ill-advised and heading home...promptly" cop: "and genius you may not wanna do it in a cop car" me: "right" as we drive off my "friend" said it took everything he could to not tell the cop i had coke stashed in my ass. just for the record he would have been lying.
99blazer Posted February 16, 2015 Report Posted February 16, 2015 I got a warning for not wearing a seat belt in a truck that I wasn't even driving and we were on our way to work with 2 guys in the bed of the truck sitting up in plain sight and the cop didn't say shit to them just me. 08 Ford F150
aculous Posted February 16, 2015 Report Posted February 16, 2015 I got a warning for not wearing a seat belt in a truck that I wasn't even driving and we were on our way to work with 2 guys in the bed of the truck sitting up in plain sight and the cop didn't say shit to them just me. yea ex was driving. got pulled over and i got a seatbelt ticket. went to court and they upheld it....mind you i was wearing a seatbelt at the time. cop said i wasn't....
99blazer Posted February 16, 2015 Report Posted February 16, 2015 See I don't get it. In Oklahoma it is perfectly legal to ride in the bed of a truck. Yet you don't clicket you get a fucking ticket. But I was in Edmond and if anyone on here lives and Edmond the cops there are like the gestapo 08 Ford F150
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted February 17, 2015 Report Posted February 17, 2015 last year undercover cop pulled me over for careless driving.. took my documents and came back in less than 5 min.. he said that he had no tickets anymore and I get them in mail.. lucky me never showed up.. Hope it wasant a fake cope that stole your ID or some shit I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
OrionStang Posted February 17, 2015 Report Posted February 17, 2015 Got pulled over for speed and window tint, on the freeway, by a US Forestry Service officer. I almost lol'd when he came up to my car and I saw the Forest patch. Fucking lame. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.