Bighoss' new build, 2009 Z06

Nice vette!!! Tuned in for the plans to become a reality!!

and L O fucking L!! Who cares about financing? Obviously the MF credit good which shows he's not struggling to pay the bills!!

No need to get butthurt at this thread Deeznuts because it really was funny!! And that's coming from a college student busting my ass to do what I want to do and it just so happens I need college... For the OP, he's obviously doing good for himself without a degree, which is what HE decided to do with his life....

The moral of the story from this thread is that you don't NEED to have a college education to be successful...

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

You can make more than 2% in any decent mutual fund so that along with building your credit are two good reasons to take your money back home with you if your job is secure. What do you do for a living?

Logistics coordinator in a ship yard

Stfu lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Damn man you aren't wasting any time, I like your style.

Reread the first post, I dont fuck around

Nice vette!!! Tuned in for the plans to become a reality!!

and L O fucking L!! Who cares about financing? Obviously the MF credit good which shows he's not struggling to pay the bills!!

No need to get butthurt at this thread Deeznuts because it really was funny!! And that's coming from a college student busting my ass to do what I want to do and it just so happens I need college... For the OP, he's obviously doing good for himself without a degree, which is what HE decided to do with his life....

The moral of the story from this thread is that you don't NEED to have a college education to be successful...

LOL The whole point of the title was to troll the fuck out of him

You can make more than 2% in any decent mutual fund so that along with building your credit are two good reasons to take your money back home with you if your job is secure. What do you do for a living?

Logistics coordinator in a ship yard

Stfu lol

I dont get it.....

already ditching the stock heads? fuckkk meee

Im waiting to hear back from david at vengeance for the full quote, I think Im going to cry when I have to drop fucking $3500 for long tubes, x pipe, intake manifold and throttle body. Im starting to miss the f body days lmfao, $1000 for some long tubes, ory, dumped bullet, lid, ls6 intake and a ported tb and you are damn near set for boltons. Gonna end up being over $4k for just bolt ons not counting the heads/cam......fuck my life

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

LOL Well you definitely executed that hahaha!!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Price of the car go's up so does the price of parts.

You should do some runs at the track before mods to get a baseline.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Doing heavy mods on a financed car lol I'm eager to see it though

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Sorry its just I do the same thing and I'm trying to move to Texas to do the same. Probably in the Dallas area. If being in logistics can get you a Vette in Texas I'll be there shortly then lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Every go fast mod, audio, wheels, pretty much anything custom devalues the car. So let's say something really bad happens either mid progress or after the engine mods and he can no longer afford the car. Sells his $49k car for $36k even with the 10+ he put into it. But it's just my opinion. I'm only jealous that I can't afford to put wheels on my car let alone engine mods.

Carry on

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz