Jump to content

90,000 Watt Daily Build Update


Recommended Posts

Posted

Sickness

iaklogo4-1.png

My daughter's (kimberly) hairtrick via the duckman

Posted

Taramps

Lithium

If you're not scared I will be enough for both of us

He might as well paint the enclosure with Leaded paint and have his amps cooled with Ammonia refrigerant ;)

I kid, I truly like the work you put in and that you don't care about the mainstream too much, or popular opinion ;)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

So thats a $3000 battery?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

On the real I think lithium is the future. I'm just not ready to say it's now for me

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

What type of powerplant are you installing to charge those batteries?

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

Posted

@PorkChop, thanks man, I'm hoping this turns out good.

@CleanSierra Thanks a lot man, I do enjoy trying new equipment. I did do some heavily research before making the investment.

@Broke_Audio_Equipment Yes. Each 40ah .5kwh is $1,500

@N8 Yeah; it's already making lead way in the automotive industry. Glad the audio market has been invested.

@BigMac, These don't need any power plant. It's actually one of the incentive of going Lithium. Their charge rate and recharge rate is incredibly fast.

@Blue, lol yeah, should get pretty nutty. I obviously won't be able to demo full 90k, but I'll definitely burp it.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

Posted

LiFePO4 are definitely an interesting chemistry and are probably a little safer than going LiPo or Li-ion. I'm tuned in.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Posted

:popcorn:

The only ride I ever got close to that had close to this kind of power was this red astro at Turkey Drag, had 8 8ks. He was testing and I could feel the burps in my chest from about 50 feet away.

90k, fuck.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1561 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...