Sonic Electronix

Ok time to let the cat out of the bag

After spending about 2hrs of straight pounding my EMFs on my TFE today I can confidently say with out a doubt you WILL be disappointed with its performance and should sell them before you get them.......and since I'm such a stand up guy send me your PP info and I'll take them off your hands so you won't have To suffer ....

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

maybe after I edit the amount out. I cant leave evidence like that laying around for the wife to find. she'd shit a brick if she knew.

which is why my wife will never know how much Im about to drop into the z06

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Man N8 and other SMD members, since signing up to this site, I find myself looking at bigger and bigger subs, and amps that exceed 1000W. lol.

I've been looking at the Crossfire VR2000's lately!

You're motivating me to sell all my novice stuff and build a system "on steroids".

-Frank

Man N8 and other SMD members, since signing up to this site, I find myself looking at bigger and bigger subs, and amps that exceed 1000W. lol.

I've been looking at the Crossfire VR2000's lately!

You're motivating me to sell all my novice stuff and build a system "on steroids".

-Frank

Car audio is like crack...keep trying to find that fix...never satisfied

maybe after I edit the amount out. I cant leave evidence like that laying around for the wife to find. she'd shit a brick if she knew.

which is why my wife will never know how much Im about to drop into the z06

You think not. I guarantee you she knows about how much you spent! She'll wait until the perfect time to use that card too! Women are evil! Big difference between a TFE and a Z06 too. You know how many TFE's you could buy with that kind of money!!!!

In b4 ban

You should have done blah blah sub's with the yada yada amps. Would have had you pullin 200deebeez all day.

I don't think anyone is that retarded... But who knows I may eat my words

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Hmm mm so much fapness in one thread. Can't wait

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived