tips or tricks for sales positions

Your personality has a big impact on sales. Everything you sell is tge best of the best. Make sure your customer knows they are getting the best product for the best deal. I make things a safety concern (i sell tires, number one in the region, son!) once it becomes a safety issue customers dont look at the price so harshly.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Going good so far, learning how to read people better. I'm sure t you all know how it is. Customer comes in asking a million questions buys nothing. Wastes my time but I'm learning how to tell if they are buying or window shopping.

Learning to avoid answering questions about price until after you hype up the product so it has value. Then there are the cats that need modules and steering wheel controls. Those get spendy but with this it seems like the best line is there is no other option is this or the stock radio.

Had a customer looking at a mini fridge, you know the ones that you can get with towers for your living room. She wasn't sure if she was going to want it and wanted to make sure she child return it if she didn't. Returns are accepted if its 100% show room quality. Told her this and that I'd rather not sell it to her if she had doubts. Rather see her happy.

So for my profitability percentage gas been up there with are best sales person. Finding tricks on what products have more profit in it so I can get more in commission from it.

We have least year model Rockford amps 50% off but don't advertise it. If we sell one we get a $10 cash spiff. Well at 50% off there is no profit in it. So I sell then at full retail if the customer doesn't ask about deals. If they ask about deals I try to stay above 30% off. Just gotta pay attention to the customer to know if they are willing to pay a higher price. So I great $10 cash and then commission off of it. Even the sales manager didn't think about that.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived