Jump to content

How can i reduce HU glare?


reedal

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm sure I'm not the only one with this issue. My background info: '97 explorer, tan/leather interior. I think a darker interior would create less glare on my 80prs, but it's not going to change. Not any time soon. Is there a way to help reduce or eliminate the glare i have during the day? Safely, without causing damage to the faceplate.

Posted

They make an anti glare tinted screen material for computers that you can cut to size and put on it, or double layer 5% tint so no sun gets through your windows to cause glare :good:

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Posted

@redwolf: there is no brightness setting that I have found, only contrast, and no matter how i adjust that, it doesn't change anything.

@lifted: this explorer is a hunk of shit and I have no intention of making it better other than audio. No physical upgrades. The next vehicle though maybe

Posted

I find different colors are easier to see in bright sunlight green especially try changing the color if you can

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

Posted

I find different colors are easier to see in bright sunlight green especially try changing the color if you can

I was posting just about the exact same thing when my phone died...

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Posted

Customizing the illumination color

1 Press M.C. to display the main menu.

2 Turn M.C. to change the menu option

and press to select ILLUMI.

3 Turn M.C. to display Key or Display. Press to select.

4 Press M.C. and hold until the customiz- ing illumination color setting appears in the display.

5 Press M.C. to select the primary color. R (red)G (green)B (blue)

6 Turn M.C. to adjust the brightness level. Adjustment range: 0 to 60

# You cannot select a level below 20 for all three of R (red), G (green), and B (blue) at the same time.

# You can also perform the same operation on other colors.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1171 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...