WadeTustian Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 delete 2007 Mazda 3 Sedan Pioneer 80-prsB2 Zero.7 2 15s 4inch coil psi recones temp til my subs are reconedFocal P165-v15Audison voce quattro fully activeOnly gonna get louder 146.1 at 38hz 138.x at 24hzBuild log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191444-mazda-3-sedan-sql-build-audisonfocalb2aa/
Keith77 Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 Im sure there is more to this story. Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
will77530 Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 sounds to me like your dealer is passing it off onto jon, your dealer should be doing all the running around to make you happy, your dealer should also be stocking
Bump4life Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 where are you located? sounds like you are not from the US? dealer and sky high sounds like they had mis communication maybe? Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
Ram Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 sounds to me like your dealer is passing it off onto jon, your dealer should be doing all the running around to make you happy, your dealer should also be stocking Will's correct. You shouldn't have even had to deal with the manufactuer. Just because Sky High is a small company doesnt mean the dealer should pass your off to them so they should have to make you a happy customer; thats the dealers responsibility. If the dealer cant even stock something keep something small like fuses in stock, you have to question why they're a dealer. On to your order, no matter the issue, the correct item was sent to the original shipping address. I'm assuming by your post you shipped to somewhere in the U.S. to forego customs/duties (if I'm wrong, I apologize). That's not necessarily their problem, unfortunately for you.
WadeTustian Posted March 4, 2015 Author Report Posted March 4, 2015 Dealer requested red fuse holders. Then Jon called me out and said I indtalled the because I had a picture of my own fuse holders from my previous build in my current one. Not my dealers fault. But the truth is I know another persons order who was fucked up. I shipped to the states through my dealer because he didn't have it all in stock and figured I'd save some money on the order as the dollar is so bad in Canada Now I'm stuck paying shipping and driving to the states again. Or paying shipping to ship them back to my dealer.. Just my 2cents but I don't think i should be paying for something that's not my fault 2007 Mazda 3 Sedan Pioneer 80-prsB2 Zero.7 2 15s 4inch coil psi recones temp til my subs are reconedFocal P165-v15Audison voce quattro fully activeOnly gonna get louder 146.1 at 38hz 138.x at 24hzBuild log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191444-mazda-3-sedan-sql-build-audisonfocalb2aa/
n8ball2013 Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 How do you know it's not your dealers fault? Because he told you if your car screws up do you go to the plant or do you go to the dealer. ypu had a dealer order you parts and drop ship directly to you too? THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
rockFord_Expedition Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 Dealer requested red fuse holders. Then Jon called me out and said I indtalled the because I had a picture of my own fuse holders from my previous build in my current one. Not my dealers fault. But the truth is I know another persons order who was fucked up. I shipped to the states through my dealer because he didn't have it all in stock and figured I'd save some money on the order as the dollar is so bad in Canada Now I'm stuck paying shipping and driving to the states again. Or paying shipping to ship them back to my dealer.. Just my 2cents but I don't think i should be paying for something that's not my fault Other peoples orders are irrelevant. How do you KNOW that your dealer ordered the correct item? If you had to order from a dealer, who in turn had to order from Sky High, why did you not just order from Sky High yourself? Who is your dealer? Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
Keith77 Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 Dealer requested red fuse holders. Then Jon called me out and said I indtalled the because I had a picture of my own fuse holders from my previous build in my current one. Not my dealers fault. But the truth is I know another persons order who was fucked up. I shipped to the states through my dealer because he didn't have it all in stock and figured I'd save some money on the order as the dollar is so bad in Canada Now I'm stuck paying shipping and driving to the states again. Or paying shipping to ship them back to my dealer.. Just my 2cents but I don't think i should be paying for something that's not my fault .... Edit: You should be dealing with your DEALER not Jon. You didnt order from him. Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.