SIDE SHOW Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 Dealer or jon should cover the costs, but really $5 lol
will77530 Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 it goes in the same order that you put in your order you placed through dealer who contacted jon that means you go to dealer who contacts jon again jon then sends new product and if a refund is issued it goes to dealer then dealer issues you a refund. its like a chain of command at work you have to follow it
SIDE SHOW Posted March 5, 2015 Report Posted March 5, 2015 have they asked for the wrong color ones to be sent back?
WadeTustian Posted March 5, 2015 Author Report Posted March 5, 2015 Jon told me he missed that they where red. Yeah they want them back but I gotta pay for the shipping. Not the money more the time and run around 2007 Mazda 3 Sedan Pioneer 80-prsB2 Zero.7 2 15s 4inch coil psi recones temp til my subs are reconedFocal P165-v15Audison voce quattro fully activeOnly gonna get louder 146.1 at 38hz 138.x at 24hzBuild log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191444-mazda-3-sedan-sql-build-audisonfocalb2aa/
n8ball2013 Posted March 5, 2015 Report Posted March 5, 2015 If you only knew how many times I've been dicked over by the post office and spent my time having to go retrieve things they didnt deliver you'd choke. Why didnt you just have your dealer order them into his shop? It seems like you're more upset about the time and money for gas that you chose to do. You ducked the duty fees which I'm sure isn't exactly something that the customs guys would like to hear and you're mad about it. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
SIDE SHOW Posted March 5, 2015 Report Posted March 5, 2015 pay the 5 bucks or just use the yellow and purple ones..... I get that it's inconvienient, but how much do you want them to be red. i'd just pay the money and keep them happy, then next time you need something or help from them ask for a big arse discount
Kyblack76 Posted March 5, 2015 Report Posted March 5, 2015 Jon told me he missed that they where red. Yeah they want them back but I gotta pay for the shipping. Not the money more the time and run around Jon is just making you happy (or shut up) Jon isn't there filling orders. The fact you even got a message from Jon, and you have "bad CS" as the title. Makes me sick frankly. But. ... Your right. The customer is always right. Cool beans. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
gally Posted March 5, 2015 Report Posted March 5, 2015 bro...if your sorry spending some cash and driving for the joy of getting you car audio equipement... then why bother doing car audio stuff amd complaining.?? also..does the COLOR mean this much to brag about? 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
Kyblack76 Posted March 5, 2015 Report Posted March 5, 2015 I'd want the color I asked for. Damn straight. But Jesus. This "lil issue is cake". Send mine, i send these back" It's not rocket science. And ... I'd bet SHCA would do it all. Shipping included. Unless your a complete dick. Being a dick on a 47$ order. Just saying. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
CleanSierra Posted March 5, 2015 Report Posted March 5, 2015 Worst customer service I agree. I ordered multiple 50 foot spools of wire. Those damn things always come with 51 feet of wire. I've told them over and over,"guys, I only need 50 feet on roll". They just ignore me and send the spools with 51 feet. It really pisses me off.... Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.