Second Skin Audio

Why we all buy high price subs

LsChevy

I would call the l7 walmart quality for these reasons, overhyped and over marketed, super accessible and well known.

I like how not even one of your reasons references build quality. And how the fact being "super accessible and well known" somehow makes them lesser quality.

You guys see? This type of thinking is the epitome of why people talk isht about this message board. Everyone on here thinks their shit don't stink and anyone who runs mainstream equipment is automatically some noob who we should all point and laugh at. You guys are a bunch of fucking douche bags.

Man, take yo ass back over to your other forum and cry about how we don't like kickers

Man you a book writing ass dude and I mean that in the nicest way possible. I got ADD because I can't ever get through what you type.

you dont have ADD youre just in your cloud

I would call the l7 walmart quality for these reasons, overhyped and over marketed, super accessible and well known.

I like how not even one of your reasons references build quality. And how the fact being "super accessible and well known" somehow makes them lesser quality.

You guys see? This type of thinking is the epitome of why people talk isht about this message board. Everyone on here thinks their shit don't stink and anyone who runs mainstream equipment is automatically some noob who we should all point and laugh at. You guys are a bunch of fucking douche bags.

Man, take yo ass back over to your other forum and cry about how we don't like kickers

he is right about that.. people here tend to bash stuff they don't like.. even if it is a good company

run what you like

he is right about that.. people here tend to bash stuff they don't like.. even if it is a good company

run what you like

People bash kickers on every other forum too

I don't know what this talk about bashing people who run mainstream gear is.

Been on this forum for a while and I just about have only ever had Rockford in my car.

No bashing has been received.

The best answer you will find

People buy what they buy because it is human nature to want individuality. If everyone bought kicker we wouldn't be expressing individuality. Or even if we all got Rockford, DD, sundown, jl, sony, boss, dc, out any other company or there. A new company starts, people but their stuff because it's different. It gives a sense of that human need of being an individual.

Why buy a lambo when you can buy a Daewoo?

Why Sony tv over vizio?

Why football over basketball?

Why are you asking such a dumb question and people giving bullshit answers?

Because we all made the choice to be an individual and do what we just did.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

why fuck a super model when you can fuck a fat ugly bitch? Gets the job done the same way.

kicker's build quality is known without stating. it's a bunch of mass produced chinese bullshit made for profit only. Good to them for having walmart sell their shit.

I'll stick with something that is made in America, or atleast assembled somewhat, over that sweat shop cheap bullshit. Fi, AA, SSA, Tantric, DC, shit SEVERAL others, are atleast assembled by hand in the USA if not completely machined in house.

Ever notice how you see the older guys, that grew up in the generations where you built and fixed shit yourself, keeping stuff for a LONG time, because it LASTS. That's the more underground companies. They built products to LAST that cost MORE. Kicker, Sony, Memphis...all them... they make shit CHEAP so that when it fails it creates another SALE, meaning more PROFIT to them.

The other guys? Sundown, Rockford, SoundQubed, they have a lower budget lines, that are pretty decent. Those lines get you HOOKED, creating another SALE by the desire to want MORE. Not a sale to replace failed equipment.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I say this in every bash kicker thread. One of the best sounding systems I've ever installed ran l7s

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I say this in every bash kicker thread. One of the best sounding systems I've ever installed ran l7s

Not bashing kickers but man you need to get a better client base if the best sounding install you have done was with L7's

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived