Kenny's burb 2017, 2018 2 time, World title holder -Psyclone

Wait until these dudes update this thread.... awesome news is on its way.

Awesome weekend with these guys.

Correct ^^^^

I don't wanna say dick until official results are posted. I'll be back when that happens. ;)

Official results are up.

Psyclone - number one in the USA.

Second in the planet. Them damn Canadians. They got us on rta. We beat them on low and loud though. ;)

Ended with a 155.3 on their music, at 20hz, after 30s. ;) loudest on the planet, and best composite score ever, with the new format (using their shit music, required )

Bass race 159.9

6th in the world. Played well lower than everyone in the bracket. Steve Mick (anyone know him? ? Lol ) does play at 42. We roll at 40. We have work to do on 599 bass race, but still, we were the ONLY ones on the west coat to qualify on the west coast. Then to place even :)

And a 6th with these hard hard ass's, it's hard. Anyone know Neil Barber? I'm sure you do. Met him in the bracket. He knocked us out. Stomped us actually. Still a rad showing I think.

Anyway, was a good time. Weather was a struggle. The ride was not real fun. Especially the ride back.

But, met and hung out it the best of the best this side of the land.

We will be back. No doubt.

Awesome scores! Wish I was there!

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Holy fawking shit. That is a wicked build. Let's get some recent vids of this bad boy!!!

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Holy fawking shit. That is a wicked build. Let's get some recent vids of this bad boy!!!

The shitty thing? So, it put up the largest composite score ( the lower you play, for 30 seconds) ever. And we got not a single vid. The weather was shit. Everyone was in their car, under a tent or whatever. Yes. We did even a better score than those canadians that have owned low and loud for years. Pushed their shit in. And i didnt get a vid, i was honking the horn for the GO for the refs, nor any of my crew, and, not a single person i have tagged or messaged at the show got one.

This is how it is, and the fact is, me and kenny are no ones. No ones from a no where state.

Our scores all year, while being ok, never made anyone really give a shit.

Soooooo when we lunk the turd to the booth,... its meh everywhere. No one had their phones out or anything. Kinda a bummer. Because, it was the best on the planet.

Maybe now, it will be a bit watched and known. To be honest, both me and Kenny dont really give a fuck. Well just sit in the corner and then shit on you when it matters :)

Although after that run, that may change. The canadians messaged kenny at ass crack this morning, wanting to know our enclosure dims, power, and all that. LOL.

Of course... we will troll the fuck outta em on the sly.

Anyway. Thanks for all the looks and support all. Its much much appreciated. For real.

Archived