Doesn't matter, it's not a Verizon certified phone therefore it doesn't work with their towers.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

I never used imessage, what is the wow factor that everyone likes about it?

All I've understood, if I'm right, is that that you can text over WiFi?

Text over WiFi, end-to-end encryption, and iMessage texts send/receive a lot faster than any SMS/MMS. I just like it.

And I forgot to mention that iMessages AND normal SMS texts can be sent and received via any machine running OSX 10.10 or later.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Doesn't matter, it's not a Verizon certified phone therefore it doesn't work with their towers.

Yes it does they just won't activate that phone specifically for you, you would have to have an already activated Sim from another phone that will fit in the nexus.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Obama phones! ftw! :unsure:

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

Didnt know if I was going to like it or not without battery removal and sd card slot, but went to Best Buy since they just displayed them today and fuck me its nice. The edge version really caught my attention, felt nice. Probably going to pre order this bitch and upgrade from my S3 since Ive had this thing for like 3 years.

20150327_1018091.jpg

So i have been looking into this phone for a while and the reason that samsung did not put an SD card slot in the phone is because they can not keep their processing and data speeds up to what they advertised if they offer this slot. This is because, as those of you who have hi-res cameras know, not all SD cards are created equal. There are different speeds that you can buy, and even the fastest of these cards is still slower than what the phone can do locally. The battery not being removable has to do with the wireless charging technology in the phone. But I am for sure getting myself an S6 Edge in the next few weeks. I'm sick and tired of having to keep putting my fruit phone in the fridge to keep it from spoiling.

• 2 months later...

My understanding after reading a few articles was that they ditched the removable battery to save space to keep the phone thinner since the round screen takes up more room.

I've been a samsung guy my whole life, as far as phones go. I've just loved them, and I've never been one to draw to the i-sheep as I call them. Sheep would follow each other over a cliff if the lead sheep wanted to jump. Anyway, all that I say because the things that separated the iPhones and the Galaxy S's were the fact that the batteries can be removed, and the separate memory SD card were available.

Now, admittedly, I've never bought the second battery for my phone, because I've never needed it since I work at a desk with a charger, and I have a car charger, and a home charger. No need for it. Suddenly the last few weeks my battery seems to drain faster than ever, but I usually can go all day from the time I take it off the charger at about 6:30am until I get home at 6:00pm and sometimes longer depending on usage.

I did however buy an SD Card with 60GB of memory. I hate carrying a camera around for my builds and everyday life. I'd rather use my phone so I can instantly update facebook or whatever it is I want to update. The phone itself has 16GB. I'm using about 25GB now. But I also have a ton of pictures on my phone. I suppose I could get away with the 32GB GS6, but to be safe i'd probably want to upgrade to the 64GB, but again, that's more money.

So since my entire family around me has iEverything, and the GS6 has eliminated those other features, I'm for the first time contemplating giving up and going to the iPhone 6 or 6 Plus. The problem with that is I'd have to swap tablets too. I guess I am ready for an upgrade there too. I just hate to give in.

I'm excited about the round screen and the edge functions, especially the favorite contact functions, as well the metal body even though I put a case around them anyway to protect them. But I'm pretty disappointed in the fact that they kind of sold out on the SD Card and Replaceable battery. Feels like they gave up the fight they were fighting. Now, if the Note Edge were to come out with a dual edge screen like the GS6, I'd be all over that since it has these features as well as the S-Pen features. Time to go play with phones I guess.

I've always liked the looks of the Samsung phones, but I'm kinda partial to HTC because I like the feel and layout of their phones. I just bought a One m9 and even though it doesn't have a removable battery, it does have an sd car slot which is nice. As for the wireless charging thing, my Droid DNA had that and I never used it once. I always thought I would but didn't.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

i just got an s4 today, upgraded from a droid razr m. So im happy, but that s6 edge is nice, saw one at the store and was like. "oooooh, pretty"

i just got an s4 today, upgraded from a droid razr m. So im happy, but that s6 edge is nice, saw one at the store and was like. "oooooh, pretty"

What made you get the s4 instead of the s5? They both should be similar in price by now
On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

They're basically the same phone. There were supposed to be some upgraded features, but it was pretty disappointing for me. I was using a GS3 at the time, and when I was ready for an upgrade they said they were going to release the GS5 soon, so I held out for it. It was a great upgrade from my GS3 but if I had already gotten the GS4, I'd have just stuck with it. The GS6 is a big change as far as looks and body goes. Will be far less disappointing for folks. But, we'll see I guess.

Archived