Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

No way .. Let me hear it first

Heart not into it like before,but hopefully it's playing this weekend,
I know how ya feel.

I'd like to go for a space cruise with ya and hear it.

Wurd

Posted

Thanks all for watching,sold truck as is ,kid picks up Monday,dose hurt,dose suck, something are more important,.I'm not totally done.done with this truck

Posted

Thanks all for watching,sold truck as is ,kid picks up Monday,dose hurt,dose suck, something are more important,.I'm not totally done.done with this truck

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cray:

  • 3 months later...
Posted

Awesome stuff! Love your work. Just read the whole thing and now I'm eyeing up my A pillars. Tuned in for sure.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1456 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...