vids...

anything Jared builds gets low and is super musical

I will make some vids of it, this build was a little different for Jared! It actually hits highs like a mother trucker!!!!! It sounds amazing!! We was both impressed by them for the size and power I am running on them!

Will be putting them on a Sundown 4K this week to see how they like that!!!! Looks like there's more work coming up for me!!!!!!!!

• 5 weeks later...

Havent posted in a bit so these are some pics of where I'm at on the box! 2 Coats of Resin snaded smooth, heavy coat of filler primer block sanded smooth, one more coat of filler primer then wet sanded! Ready for paint now!

4_zpskrgl8phd.jpg

5_zpstrdq93an.jpg

6_zpsvkzhumkf.jpg

7_zpswz7hghuh.jpg

8_zpsngruo3e7.jpg

9_zpsenxjgbbt.jpg

10_zpseramudd8.jpg

If all goes well it should have some paint sprayed on it this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still at it!!! Got the box painted Snow White with blue pearl!!! Time to get the port ready and the plexiglass top!

FB_IMG_1434405735528_zpsbcqs3fk1.jpg

FB_IMG_1434405740268_zps75jgjuif.jpg

FB_IMG_1434405744678_zpsngeagrfw.jpg

FB_IMG_1434405748808_zpserivclyt.jpg

Its hard to get a good pic of the pearl cause the White is so bright but its there!!!

IMG_20150615_162415_zpsiu9fqhuu.jpg

DId you ever get to tests the box? If sho how dose is sound?

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Yes I tested it and LOVE how it sounds!!! Not no big DB monster but it out performs the X10's I was running, and plays more more of the music I like to listen to!!! Don't hit them lows like the 10's did so its not very impressive on camera!! Did a 140.7@48hz & a 140 on music. I'm not gonna complain about that considering the size of my car and there wired 1.6ohms now with no telling how much box rise! Future plan is to change my amp with 2 Sundown Scv2000d's strapped. Put some more watts on them little baby's!!! LOL

Yes I tested it and LOVE how it sounds!!! Not no big DB monster but it out performs the X10's I was running, and plays more more of the music I like to listen to!!! Don't hit them lows like the 10's did so its not very impressive on camera!! Did a 140.7@48hz & a 140 on music. I'm not gonna complain about that considering the size of my car and there wired 1.6ohms now with no telling how much box rise! Future plan is to change my amp with 2 Sundown Scv2000d's strapped. Put some more watts on them little baby's!!! LOL

Nice... As long as you like it thats all that matters... Also not bad with 6in subs hahahahah well done

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

lookin sweet Ronnie! B)

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

Archived