Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Let's keep it moving!!!! Now that it fit's and closes I covered it with White acoustic material

DSCN0138_zps0xx0l6uq.jpg

Now for that Pac-Lc1 it aint going to fit in that big ol hole! Time to machine something

DSCN0112_zps0hxlmgpf.jpg

DSCN0157_zpsfbql4qm6.jpg

Time to test fit again! Yeah I'm sitting on 14 X6.5's but that's how I have to work on thing's in there! BASS-HEAD Problems! B)

DSCN0146_zpsopaxsqxg.jpg

Was a little too tall! Time to cut it down and tig weld it back up

DSCN0144_zpsaav0hupl.jpg

DSCN0151_zpswpf4ih8y.jpg

Time for a Two Tone paint job and install!

DSCN0163_zpsoepiv5u3.jpg

DSCN0174_zpskgplnkcc.jpg

DSCN0167_zpsstc5usmy.jpg

Might as well look at it with the LED's on!

DSCN0186_zps4lbgns1f.jpg

DSCN0199_zpsdn5iukc1.jpg

Posted

When I was installing the 2 Sundown Sax-150's under the front seat and had a bunch of the Wagon tore down I never did like the looks of the 2 Pac LC1's hanging from under my dash! One controls the front amps and the other controls 2 of the amps in the suitcase in the rear!

Lc1%20under_zpsmvxyndyd.jpg

There was 2 holes in the dash that at some point someone installed 2 push buttons in them but never hooked them up to any thing. I have NO clue what the hell they cut them holes out with but I'm glad they didn't do this to anything else in the Wagon!!!!! Looks like a good place to make some adapters and mount the 2 Lc-1's

DSCN4733_zps1gb1rewi.jpg

Took it apart, put large heatshrink around it and machined my custom adapters for it!

12644741_1063679483652176_30723548090885

12644805_1063679546985503_57134181165152

12645243_1063679550318836_72776233563041

12572988_1063679390318852_14022602477859

I like how they turned out in there! MUCH cleaner then just hanging from the dash!

DSCN0083_zpst5ggkusi.jpg

DSCN0081_zps8ji1nofa.jpg

Posted

You're a mad man!

LOL Sometimes you got to mess it ALL up just to make it better! This was some of the pics as I was going and had a HUGE mess in there! DSCN4722_zps3nwey29i.jpg]

DSCN4723_zpsed4uso5q.jpg

DSCN4724_zpsdpelewbj.jpg

Starting to get all the power runs in and neat! Power on passenger side RCA's on Driver side

DSCN4693_zpswizst1u7.jpg

DSCN4699_zpscwrrnlki.jpg

DSCN4696_zps3llusg80.jpg

OH YEAH and to tie all my RCA's in I had Scott Bowman make me a custom SBC box that I mounted under the dash

DSCN4730_zps2eqamvix.jpg

Posted

What are the white labels on the RCA's. Those are nice. Can't tell from the picture, are they printed or written?

They are printed label's, I have a label maker for wires and try to tag everything so if I ever have to trouble shoot it later I know what is what. Even though it's my build I still forget after a year or so exactly where everything is going! LOL

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1896 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...