CA Running out of Water?

just wait till they slap water restriction on you and try to fine you for watering your garden/lawn... + tell you that you cannot wash your car AT ALL!! (<-- that bit pissed me off the most)

they already do that.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I think a lot of car washes actually recycle their water to cut down on their bills.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Over by where i live there's this lake that i go to with my dog & usually during the summer, it's a small lake not many people know about it. It's off main roads, and there's only a dirt road to it so most people dont even know its there. But the water level i would say has dropped atleast 3ft since last year. I've never seen it that low. Also alot of the plants that use to hide it from certain angles are dead and gone. So i definitely see some the drought taking effect.

What pisses me off is I can't wash my car at home, but they allow the carwash's to remain open, with their water constantly running all day long.

You should be able to, idk about where you are but here in fontana we can wash our cars for the moment, but we have to have something that doesn't let the water run.

I think a lot of car washes actually recycle their water to cut down on their bills.

They do, but if its not 100% efficient, how much is still wasted throughout a 10 hour day? Especially compared to me doing my own at home? Shit 4 gallons in a bucket then a quick rinse.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

town I live in is in "Stage 4 water restrictions"

no watering of lawns on city water

no filling of swimming pools

car washes open 7 am to 7 pm Tuesday-Saturday, which I don't understand. 7 pm to 7 am makes more sense to me. In the summer it'll be cooler during the night, so water isn't evaporating as fast, and people won't wash their vehicles as much if they have to do it after dark.

but people with wells, shit it's a free game for us.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived