That "I did something stupid" thread

Somebody did a bonfire like that just north of me a few years back for a graduation party and it exploded and killed the girl that the party was for.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Never ever ever EVER use gas.

Diesel or Kerosene maybe... But I have discovered the best thing for starting your brush fires. Lint from you clothes dryer. That stuff will set anything on fire.

.....which is pretty terrifying, considering that it can build up inside your dryer- that is inside your house!

I'm like Ulysses Everett McGill in Oh Brother where art thou? "I HATE FIIIRE!!"

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Never ever ever EVER use gas.

Diesel or Kerosene maybe... But I have discovered the best thing for starting your brush fires. Lint from you clothes dryer. That stuff will set anything on fire.

.....which is pretty terrifying, considering that it can build up inside your dryer- that is inside your house!

I'm like Ulysses Everett McGill in Oh Brother where art thou? "I HATE FIIIRE!!"

I once called this girl I was messing with the wrong name in bed, never heard from her again.

Oddly though I know a couple chick's that like being called other names.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Was working with caps wearing a metal watch band. Only sparked it for a fraction of a second, but it was enough to make a few links unbendable and give me some minor second degree burns on my wrist

Trying to be drift king when it wad empty and rainy. Overcompensated and put myself in an 8" or so deep drainage trough on the side of the road

Wearing flip flops while soldering

Forgetting to fuse my volt meter leads and having them short out in a pinch point (STFU Hunter)

Was working with caps wearing a metal watch band. Only sparked it for a fraction of a second, but it was enough to make a few links unbendable and give me some minor second degree burns on my wrist

Trying to be drift king when it wad empty and rainy. Overcompensated and put myself in an 8" or so deep drainage trough on the side of the road

Wearing flip flops while soldering

Forgetting to fuse my volt meter leads and having them short out in a pinch point (STFU Henter)

fixed

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

I'm gonna go ahead and throw myself in there, and say everything i do is stupid, past present and future. Cover's my ass lol.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

way back, when I was starting with car audio I needed to remove a battery terminal on a duel battery 80series cruiser I removed the negative first then was in the process of removing the positive terminal of the same battery and managed to weld the adjustable spanner to the negative terminal, gave me a little boot, bit of smoke and melted some wire. so so dumb

^ Seems like most of us have done that mess.

I did that once with a Craftsman wrench. It fell and welded itself across two terminals and began to glow in the middle. I had no choice but to grab it and pull it off. I looked like dude from Raiders of the Lost Ark for a while.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Putting the bottom seat cushion in the back of my car. Trying to use my knees to push the seat in so the hooks would grab the seat to the floor. Had one arm on the backrest holding myself up will pushing the seat in with my knees. Snap.. my shoulder popped out the bottom of the socket. Arm is fucking locked had to army crawl out the car and get my parents to bring me to the hospital lol still clicks to this day

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Granite Crystal Metallic Exterior